Take 9

Atelophobia//
         the fear of imperfection, the fear of
never being good enough.
————————————————————————

"None of those ideas are good enough." sero says sulking into his seat. every idea that they came of was awful and cliche. "Your her bestfriend how can you not come up with something good?" sero questions Akira.

"listen hear you little shit!" Bakugo grabbed Akira before she could hit the boy. "need i remind you, your the one that fucked up not me. we are try to help YOU out."

sero huffs getting up. " I have an idea get y/n to the beach by 6."

"a beach is cliche you little bitch!" Akira yells out to sero as he left.

he was didn't care what she said he had it all planned out on how the night was gonna go.

<<<<♤>>>>

"Y/n!"

you where laying in your bed listening to doja cat.

"damn papa, you a rare breed no comparing and it's motherfucking scary
tryna keep him 'cause I found him
let a ho know I ain't motherfucking sharing-"

"y/n!" Akira yelled again yanking your headphones off your head. "I know your the fuck not singing this song!"

"what!" You yell taking the headphones from her hand. "You break my shit your buying me ones."

"damn, why so grumpy?" kira asks sitting on the bed next to you.

"I'm not grumpy, just want to relax."

she hums pulling you by the side into a hug. "Come to the beach, you can relax there... maybe get some inspiration for your new piece."

"I don't feel like getting out the house, my bed specifically."  You chuckle laying your head on her shoulder.

"Come on, you need to get out. go get your ass dressed you got an hour."

"I hate youu." You whine lay back.

"love you too babes."

<<<<♤>>>>

you had on shorts and a oversized tee, hair out. (any accessories you want to add) you walk down stairs with your tablet, phone and Sketchbook in hand. "Alright let's go before I change my mind."

Akira smiles rushing to the door, "Let's goo!"

reaching the beach you take off your shoes and walk towards the entrance. "I'll be there in a minute keep walking in find a spot for us." Kira calls out. you say okay and proceed to walk.

as you get in you notice no one is there. that was until you saw a figure standing there next to a blanket and food.

"aww how sweet." You mutter to yourself not realizing it's Sero until he called out to you.

"Hermosa!"

"fuck no!" You yell turning around to quickly walk the other way.

sero catches up to you and wraps his arms around your body to keep you still. "Please y/n... please let me explain. I'm begging you."