Take 10

ukiyo//Japanese
       living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life.
————————————————————

Sero comes up and you offer him something to drink. "water?"

"nah I'm good. but um I do what to talk to you about something." He says still standing at the balcony door.

you chuckle at how nervous he was acting. "what are you all nervous for?" You pull him toward the bed to sit down next to you. "I kinda need to talk to you too." You admit.

Sero takes a deep breath. "let me go first. please hermosa." You nod letting go of his hand. he pulls your hand back in his and turns to look at you.

oh? okay...

He starts from the beginning, how he felt when he first saw you, the Josie situation again making sure you heard everything from his side of the story, the way he feels about you currently.

"and I knew you think I'm just bullshiting but I honestly feel this way. you weaseled your way into my head and I can't get you out... not that I wanted to." He mumbles the last part.

your face was unreadable, he kept eye contact with you the whole confession. "look y/n, I gotta admit it's been a very long time since I've dated someone let along feel this way and I just wanted to tell you everything." he sighs letting go of your hand, standing up to walk away.

"you don't have to return the feeling or say anything. I just needed to... vent."

you grab his arm before he could get away for you any further.

fuck

is he serious?

obviously dumbass you got him whipped without even giving him any pussy.

but are we ready for this? I don't know how I feel about him yet. I mean...

just fucking go for it. think about it later. don't let him get away.

"stay." you speak out gripping his arm tighter. "I gotta admit I'm surprised and I'm not sure how I feel completely but I am sure about how you make me feel comfortable, safe, protected. and it's been awhile since I felt like that with anyone another than my family."

sero smiles to himself. "what you say?" He asks turning to face you. you roll your eyes looking up at him. "I said stay."

"and?" He teases bringing you close to his body. your chest is pressed against his as he lowers his head to your neck. you shut your eyes feeling him speak against your neck. "you make me feel comfortable..." you whisper biting down on your lower lip.

"keep going amor." You hum in satisfaction as he kissed up your neck to your jaw.

"I feel safe and protected, when I'm with you." You whine lightly as he sucked on your neck leaving a hickey behind. he pulls away smiling at his work, his thumb trails over it.

his hand wraps around your neck pulling you closer to him. "can I kiss you?" He mutters forehead against yours. "now your asking for permission." You chuckle smashing your lips against his eagerly.

he smirks lifting you up, your wrap your legs around his waist. "fuck you feel so good against me."

you hum deepening the kiss.

wait FUCK

no sex... not yet aleast

"slow." You say breathlessly, breaking the kiss. he laughs sitting down on your bed with you on his lap. "slow, got it." his hands runs up and down the side of your thighs.