Chapter 6

****Flashback****

6 years ago

Mom I am going to be late for university. I said quickly and came down the stairs

My baby comes here and has your breakfast. My mother said while serving the food to my dad and cheng

No, Mom, I can't eat or else I'll be late. I'll eat in the cafeteria.  Bye, Mom Dad and ge, I said and went out from house towards the car where driver uncle was waiting for me. We got in the car and headed towards the university. Today is my first day at university so I don't want to be late. I thought in my mind and soothe myself. Finally.

**** At the University****

we arrived at the college and I got out of the car. Mianmian was waiting for me at the university gate. I proceeded to her 

 I proceeded to her 

Name: MianMian

Age: 25 years

Relation: Xiao Zhan's BFF 

"Hello, Good Morning," I spoke with a smirk and stroked my hair.

"Am I late?" I asked carefully

"No, You're not late actually I came early," She said teasingly

Sorry," I replied while apologizing

"It's ok, Can we go now?" She asked and I felt even more sorry for being late.

"Hmm" I mumbled

"Let's go," I said excitedly

We went inside the university and saw people walking here and there. We were leading inside when a girl bumped into me and smiled at me. She said apologetic and left. When we proceeded ahead, we observed that people had crowded around a boy. The boy started running and the crowd started hunting him. We stood in front of the person and asked why are people chasing the boy? He said that all the students and teachers of this college want to be his friend and partner.  When I heard this I was startled and start following the boy. I wanted to know who is that boy who is so popular in university. I started moving ahead and lost in thinking

Xiao Zhan!! Mianmian started yelling and shaking her hand in the air. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I had come so far from MianMian.

Xiao Zhan, Registration Office is on this side, she said while leading her hand in my opposite direction. I rushed to her and we both left to Registration Office. We both arrived at the registration office and received our ID card or schedule from the instructor sitting there.

 We held going for our first-class meanwhile a boy appeared in front of me and I bumped into him. When I lifted my head, the boy was gazing at me like an alien. I didn't like his stare at all. He slowly started walking towards me, and I started going backward. After taking a few steps backward I hit the wall and started looking down because I didn't want to see the boy. I felt so weird seeing him. I started whining, he extended his hand towards me and was about to touch my face that someone's hand seized his's hand in the air and jerked him.

 I couldn't see that person's face because my eyes were blurred due to tears. The person grabbed my hand and started dragging me. My heart started beating faster when he grasped my hand. He was dragging me somewhere but I could not understand where he was taking me but I kept my head down. After a while, we arrived at the place where he wanted to take me and left my hand.

At that moment, I felt that my hand was empty. I lifted my head and noticed that person release his hand from mine but I could not see that person's face because my eyes were still blurry. He left the place and I could only see his back. In fact, I allowed him to hold my hand because it seemed that my hands, my body, and my soul belonged to Him. I felt like I fell in love with this person. A few days back I was thinking about love but now I realized what love is.

 But I wasn't sure if it was love or something. I needed to understand what I was feeling. I thought in my mind. I looked around and found that I was standing outside my first class. How did he know which subject my first class is in? and stood there mindless for a while. When I was about to go inside the room. Somebody shouted my name. I turned my head to where the sound was coming from. I saw MianMian rushing towards me and neared me.

Zhan, where did you go without taking me with you?" She started complaining

sorry, I didn't notice you and that person dragged me here I didn't come by my own feet." I said annoyingly

Do you know who that boy is?"  She asked excitedly

No, I didn't see that boy's face" I replied when I felt something was missing in my heart. My heart started hurting. I put my hand on my chest and try to comfort my heart. What I was feeling.

He is wang yibo, the most handsome and hot boy in the university. Everyone wants to be his friend and partner even boys but he never paid attention to this thing and focused on his business. she admired him as if she had found a treasure.

what?

wang yibo?" I asked nervously. I never imagined that the family my father hatred and son of  Wangs would appear before my eyes, even I fell in love with him. 

No! I can't let this happen." I said while explaining my mind

Yes!

Wang yibo" she said smiling brightly

Okay, Let's go inside," she said holding my hand and dragged me inside the room.

We came in and sat in the first row. Professor came in and we greeted her. She was teaching and except me, all the other students were concentrating on the board. I was thinking of Yibo. 

Zhan!

Zhan!" Mianmian called me and I got out of my fantasy.

hmm! I mumbled

what the heck you are thinking? The professor is calling you" she said and rolled her eyes from my side and concentrate on board

I rolled my eyes towards the professor. she was angry because I didn't pay attention in class. I bowed down my head to her and apologized. I sat back in my seat. Finally, the first lecture was over now.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yizhan's love💕💖 story begins now I hope you guys like this story

Comments below👇