Chapter 20

****Flashback****

At Xiao Mansion

Author_POV

Last Night

Zhan was overjoyed as it had been a month since he and yibo met. He started dreaming of spending the rest of his life with Yibo. Today zhan wanted to do something special, so he went downstairs to his mother in the kitchen.

Can I help you, mom?" zhan asked his mother, who was cutting vegetables.

Yes, of course, Go and call your father and brother," Crystal said to zhan with a smile.

All right, mom," said Zhan and walked towards his father's room.

Zhan came outside his father's room and was about to knock on the door when he eavesdropped on his father's voice. His father was yelling at the person from the other side on the phone. He got angry with whatever the person on the other side told him.

You are talking about my son." Mr. Xiao said in a loud voice.

I'm telling the truth. I have sent you the proof. Check your phone." The person on the other side said.

Mr. Xiao checked his phone. He received the message from an unknown number.  Mr. Xiao opened the message and saw several photos of Zhan and Yibo together. He was furious.

Thank you for giving the information. You will get your money." Mr. Xiao said and cut the call. Mr. Xiao called his man.

Hello, If you see James Huang's son with zhan, you know what to do." Mr. Xiao ordered his man.

Don't worry, sir. We will do your work." Mr. Xiao's man said.

Mr. Xiao hung up the phone and thumped his palm on the chair.

I won't let my son falls in love with that wang yibo.

Zhan heard his father's conversation from outside the door and started panicking. His feet were trembling. He hurriedly went to his room. Zhan came to his room and locked the room from inside. He sat on the mat and started shrinking his body. He made a curve on his knees with his hands and covered his face in it. Zhan started sobbing badly. He didn't know what to do. After much thought, he decided that he would break up with yibo.

****Flashback End****

Zhan stopped sobbing and wiped tears from his face. He got up from the bench and started walking towards his car. He got in the car and went home.

At Wang Mansion

I don't want to stay here. I want to go away from here, Mom," yibo urged his Mother.

Why don't you go to Korea and make your dreams come true?

I will talk to your father. You don't need to think anything else. All you have to do is focus on your dreams." Carman said while caressing his son's face.

Mmm," yibo murmured and nodded his head.

The same night, Carman packed his luggage and took him to the Airport. She sent yibo off on the first flight to Korea. Yibo boarded the flight to Korea and went far away from zhan.

Goodbye zhan," yibo said in his mind and started looking outside of the window.

Next Morning

At Xiao Mansion

It was 7 a.m. The alarm clock ****Rang****, and zhan woke up. There was no happiness on Zhan's face. Zhan got up from bed and went to the bathroom. He got ready and went downstairs to the dining table. He had breakfast with his family and left for university.

Zhan reached the university and got down from the car. He saw that mianmian was waiting for him at the university gate. He walked to her.

Good Morning Zhan," Mianmian said in a sad tone.

Good Morning Mianmian," Zhan said 

Did you hear today's news?" she asked zhan.

No, what's the news?" zhan asked mianmian. 

Yibo has left the university and went to Korea." she said in disbelief as zhan didn't know.

Okay," Zhan said, but he was feeling pain inside. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't. He just stood there in pain.

Let's go," zhan said, and they walked into the university.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed, years passed, and both have changed a lot in these past years. Zhan's love for yibo never changed, but he had given up hope that they could ever be united. He used to go to the secret room and made something in these years.

Yibo moved forward to his dreams. But perhaps his heart became to stone, in which there was no emotion for anyone. He had convinced his heart that he neither knew love nor had he ever loved anyone. His only goal was to make his dreams come true.

________________________________________________________________________________

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇