Chapter 12

At Wang Mansion

YIbo_POV

It was 6:30 o'clock in the morning. I woke up before my alarm clock rang. I couldn't sleep well today, as I determined to confess to Zhan what I feel for him. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I got ready and saw myself in the mirror. I was ready to confess my feelings to Zhan.

Mother was right. If I won't confess my feelings to Zhan, how do I know what he feels for me?" I said in my mind

I went downstairs and sat beside my father at the dining table. My mother was cooking food for us. My mother came out of the kitchen and served breakfast to us. We ate food quietly. My father and brother left for the company. I also got up from my chair and picked my bag from the couch in the living room. I was about to come out of the house when my mom stopped me. She came up to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I was stunned at my place. Why did she kiss on my forehead all of a sudden?

All the best son" My mother cheered me

For what?" I asked

For what you're going to do" she said

How do you know what I'm going to do?" I asked

I'm your mother. I know everything, what are you gonna do?" She smirked and said

Like mother Like son," I said while laughing aloud

Yes" She said and laugh at me

I am going mom" I said

Go now and come back with good news" she smiled and said

Bye son" She said and waving her hand

I went out of the house and got up on my bike. I started my bike and headed to UNI. I speeded up bike because I wanted to reach UNI before zhan. I was waiting for zhan at the UNI gate. After a while, I saw zhan got down of the car and came to me. 

Good Morning Yibo" he said

Good Morning zhan" I said

Why are you here?" he asked

I was waiting for you" I said

For me?? For what??" he asked in confusion

I have something to show you" I said

then show me," he said excitedly 

Not now, after the University is over" I said because I needed some time for arrangements

Okay then, I gotta go. bye," He said and went out from there

After he left, I called Yubin 

Hello Yibo" yubin said

Hi yubin" I said

where are you now?" I asked

I am on the way to university" he said

stop!!!" I said

what happened?" he asked

I need your help" I said

what help do you need from me?" he asked

".................................................,"  conversation between us

OK, I'll do it for you," he said

Thank you" I said and hung up the phone

I went to my class and sat in the last row. All classes were going well. The time for classes was over. I came out of class and headed towards the garden. But my professor stopped me on the way to talk about something important about transfer to Korea. I had to complete some formalities which were left. I followed my professor to the staff room and completed the formalities at the earliest.

when I arrived at the garden, he was not there. I was waiting for him while sitting on the bench. Everyone had already left, but there was no sign of zhan. So I decided to check out his class. Maybe he's still there. I reached outside Zhan's classroom but there was no one except me. I noticed that the door was not locked. So maybe someone could still be inside the class. I went to the door and banged. I was leaving there when I didn't hear anyone's voice from inside the room.

I heard the sound of someone falling to the ground. I looked around, but no one was anywhere. After a while, I heard Zhan's scream and banged on the door. I went near to the door

Zhan, Are you there?" I asked 

Yes, please help me" zhan said 

I understood what was happening. Why was Zhan screaming? That bastard will be inside with my zhan

Don't worry, I am here for you" I said and tried to comfort him

I called the dean of the university and told him everything about what was happening here.

do whatever you want to do" The dean said

Thank you" I said

I broke the door and went inside the room. I saw that bastard was unbuttoning Zhan's shirt and grabbed his arm forcefully. I went to that bastard and started beating him to the hell. Two guards came and caught him. They took him away from before my eyes. Otherwise, I would not let him live to touch my zhan.

I saw zhan was trembling and fell on his knee. He was sobbing and covered his face with his knees. I went to him and hugged him tightly.  I patted his back and comforted him.

Why didn't you come on time?" zhan asked me and sobbed badly. I could understand why he asked me that question.

Sorry, I'm late" I apologized

I saw that Zhan's shirt was torn, so I took off my jacket and put it on zhan. I picked zhan up in bridal style and took him out of the class for some fresh air. I took him to the garden and sat him on the bench gently. I could clearly see that bastard slapped on Zhan's face hardly. I got up from the bench and went to the nearest chemist shop. I bought an ice bag and went back to university. I went and sat beside zhan on the bench.

You left me alone again" zhan sobbed and said.

I will never leave your side" I said

Promise?" he asked 

God promise" I said

Zhan hugged me tightly and told me everything whatever happened to him. I could feel his pain and fear.

Shhhh" I said and put my index finger on his lips.

I saw in his eyes and lost in each other's eyes. I didn't realize when I went near to him. We had so close to each other that we could hear each other hot breath. Zhan smashed his lip on my lip and started kissing me. I was stunned by Zhan's action, but I wanted to kiss Zhan too. So I did. I started kissing him back. We kissed each other until we were breathless. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Oh My God!! what I did just now. Zhan kissed me which means he also loves me. I said in my mind but I started looking around to ignore eye contact. I was looking around to ignore the eye contact with zhan. My earlobes were red.

Sorry... Whatever happened now..." zhan said hesitantly

I felt like zhan got embarrassed for  whatever he did just now so

It's okay, I know you didn't mean that" I said sadly

But... I... " I cut the zhan sentence before complete because I didn't want to hear something.

Let's go" I said while holding his hand in my

He got up from the bench and followed me from the back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Comments below👇👇👇👇