Chapter 11

Next day

At Xiao Mansion

Zhan_POV

It was 7 a.m. The alarm clock ****Rang**** but I didn't want to awake. 

Wait, Oh shit!! I forgot today is the last day to submit the assignment," I opened my eyes in jolt and said

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I got ready quickly and went downstairs. I sat down at the dining table beside Cheng who was using his phone while eating breakfast. My father was reading the Newspaper and My lovely mother was making breakfast for us. I ate breakfast as fast as I could but unfortunately, food got stuck in my throat, and I drank water.

why are you in such a hurry?" My dad asked

Today is the last day to submit my assignment, so I have to go to the university early." I said slowly in fear.

why didn't you submit earlier?" My dad scolded

Sorry, I forgot to submit the assignment" I apologized

eat breakfast and go to university" My dad said in a stern voice

Yes," I said and ate my breakfast. I picked my bag from the couch and went outside the house. The driver drove the car towards the university. I was about to enter the university when I saw that yibo was waiting for me at the university gate. This was strange because yibo had never wait for me before, so what now. Mianmian was not here because she had a fever so she didn't come to university today. I went near him.

Good Morning yibo" I said

Good Morning zhan" yibo said

why are you here?" I asked

I was waiting for you" yibo said directly

For me?? for what??" I asked in confusion

I have something to show you" yibo said

then show me " I smiled and said

Not now, after the university is over" Yibo said

Okay then, I gotta go. bye" I said and went out from there towards my class

I was smiling like a lunatic as yibo said he has something to show me. Maybe he is going to propose to me but I even don't know what he feels for me. I said in my mind. I entered my class and sat in the first row. Professor called us one by one to submit the assignment. I finally submitted my assignment.

All classes were going well. The time for Classes was over. I came out of the class and headed to the garden where we were meeting in our spare time.

I reached the same place and sat on the same bench. I waited for Yibo. When I heard someone's footsteps. I was ashamed of how to respond to Yibo when he will say I love you. My heart started beating fast and jumping. The steps came closer to me and my heart started beating faster. I got up from the bench and turned. I was shocked when I saw a peon, not Yibo.

Are you Mr. Xiao Zhan?" He asked me

Yes" I replied

Your friend Wang yibo told me to say that he is waiting for you in your classroom. " He said

Oh, thank you for informing me" I said

My pleasure" he said and left from there

Everyone had already left. There was no one except me. I started going towards my class. I was standing outside my class. There was no sign of light. It was dark in the whole class. I opened the classroom door and went inside. I felt a bit strange but I started walking slowly inside the class. My heart was beating fast but it was not beating fast because Yibo was there. But because of the anxiety and fear that was keeping me from going inside.