Chapter 19

At Beach

Author_POV

Yibo and Yubin had already arrived at the beach. The decoration was almost done. Yibo was very nervous about how Zhan would react. But he was determined to speak his heartstrings today.

A carpet of red rose petals had laid on the beach, and a heart shape was made, with ignited candles in the center.

At a distance, there was a table and two chairs. The table was also decorated with red rose petals and ignited candles. There was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two tulip glasses on the table.

Yibo was waiting for Zhan to come. Yubin left from there as he didn't want to spoil their date. Zhan reached the parking lot of the beach.

I've arrived," Zhan messaged yibo.

You wait for me there. I'm coming." Yibo replied.

Yibo walked towards the parking lot. He wanted to surprise Zhan, so he didn't want him to come to the beach himself. Yibo entered the parking lot and saw Zhan standing next to his car. He went towards zhan. 

Hello Zhan," yibo said shyly.

Hi yibo," Zhan said sadly.

I have something important to tell to you," Zhan urged.

Shhh! Yibo placed his index finger on Zhan's lip and silenced him. Yibo took a ribbon out of his pants pocket and blindfolded Zhan.

What are you doing?" Zhan was scared and asked.

Don't worry. I'm here with you," Yibo said calmly.

Come with me," Yibo said and held Zhan's hand to show the way as he was blindfolded.

Yibo and Zhan slowly headed towards the beach. They reached the beach, and Yibo took off the ribbon from Zhan's eyes. Zhan was stunned to see the view before his eyes.

For Zhan, it was nothing less than a dream he had from the first day he met Yibo that he never wanted to wake up to, but perhaps these dreams had no meaning any longer that could not come true.

As Zhan was taking his steps forward, the red rose petals were giving comfort to his feet, the cold wind was touching his face, the sky had changed from orange to a hundred shades of pink to a dark navy blue, the water flickering under the light of the sunset. The sound of the waves of water in the sea melodied in his ears.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and took him to the shape of a heart. Yibo got down on his knees. He took out a box from his pants pocket. He opened the box and presented it in front of Zhan. Yibo started speaking his heartstrings.

Zhan, I can't stop thinking about you ever since I first saw you. 

My heart had never felt like this before until it saw you.

Whenever I see you, my heart pounds wildly.

I am hopelessly attracted to you, zhan.

I am crazy over you, zhan.

I'm madly in love with you.

Don't you know? I wish for you to be mine.

For as long as my heart beats, I can never stop loving you.

I can't do a single thing without you.

If I don't see you, even a second seems too long.

I miss you every single day over and over.

I just want you with me every day.

I fell head over heels for you,zhan.

I love you with all my heart and soul, zhan.

Will you be my boyfriend, Zhan?

I'm sorry, but I can't be your boyfriend. You are the son of my father's enemy." Zhan said sternly and put together his broken heart. Zhan broke yibo heart.

Hearing Zhan's words, yibo got shocked, and he got up from the ground and stood on his feet.

But you had never seen me before as the son of your father's enemy. So what happened today that you are talking like this?" yibo asked zhan, picking up the pieces of his broken heart.

I was blind in love with you before, but not now," Zhan said.

Look into my eyes and say that you don't love me." yibo asked, grabbing Zhan's arm tightly and had eye contact with zhan.

I don't love you. I HATE YOU, yibo. I HATE YOU." Zhan said, emphasizing the words 'I hate you.

Zhan ran away because he could not hold his emotions. Zhan entered the parking lot and felt that someone was following him. He got in his car and left.

Whereas, yibo stood still there and started thinking what zhan just said was true or not. After a while, he came to his senses and destroyed all the decorations in anger.

Why did you do this to me, Zhan?" Yibo asked himself, fell to the ground, and started sobbing.

After a while, Yibo got up from the ground and wiped the tears from his face. He left there and went towards the parking lot. He got on his bike and accelerated the speed of the bike. He drove towards the bar lounge.

Yibo entered the bar lounge and sat on the bar counter chair. He gave the order of a beer. A waiter gave him a glass of beer with an ice cube, and he started drinking the beer. He drank three bottles of beer.

Yibo was drunk and couldn't able to drive. So he called a cab. A cab arrived at the bar lounge. Yibo got in the cab and headed to the house.

Whereas, zhan entered the park, where he usually went. He sat on the bench and started sobbing.

I'm sorry, Yibo. But I had to do this to protect you from my father." Zhan Said and sobbed badly.

I LOVE YOU, Yibo. I LOVE YOU so much, more than my life." Zhan emphasized the words I LOVE YOU and said, as Zhan loved Yibo very much.

________________________________________________________________________________

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇