Chapter 14

At Yibo's flat

Author_POV

Yibo went to the couch in the living room and laid down. A few minutes later, Yibo fell asleep. In the middle of the night, zhan had a scary dream and got scared. He started screaming. Hearing Zhan's scream, Yibo woke up and ran to the room.

What happened, Zhan?" Yibo asked and went to zhan on the bed

Zhan was trembling with fear and covered his face with his knees.

Zhan.. zhan.. " yibo said and shook zhan out from his fear

What Happened, zhan?" yibo asked again

zhan hugged yibo tightly and started sobbing.

I had a scary dream," zhan sobbed and said

I saw that bastard was..." zhan was scared and tried to tell what he dreamed to yibo, but he couldn't. He broke the hug and made eye contact with Yibo. yibo saw, zhan was crying badly, and tears were falling from his eyes to cheeks.

Shhh," yibo said and put his index finger on Zhan's lips 

Don't worry, zhan. I am here with you. Nothing bad happened to you," yibo said comforting words to zhan

Go to sleep now," Yibo said and laid Zhan on the bed

Can you please sleep with me tonight," zhan requested to yibo and pouted his lips

Yibo was a little bit shocked and happy at Zhan request. Yibo understood why he said that, so yibo also laid down on the bed. As soon as yibo turned off the light, zhan panicked and grabbed yibo's hand tightly. Yibo felt pain but did not express it.

Let's sleep now," yibo said

Zhan fell asleep holding Yibo hand within a few minutes. Yibo waited for Zhan to fall asleep and then tried to release his hand from Zhan grip, but all efforts were in vain. yibo got tired and fell asleep. zhan slept peacefully without fear as Yibo was with him.

Next Morning

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and Zhan awoke from his beautiful dream. Zhan slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was sleeping in Yibo's arms. Zhan was looking at yibo because it probably seemed like a dream to him. Zhan's heart started beating fast. Zhan didn't realize when his hand went to yibo's lips and started caressing them. Yibo felt someone touched his lips but did not open his eyes and was quietly enjoying the touch.

I wish we could be together like this forever," zhan murmured so that he would not wake Yibo, but he didn't realize that Yibo was already awake and listening to him. yibo slowly started to open his eyes and pretended that he didn't hear anything. After seeing yibo started moving, zhan closed his eyes and acted sleeping.

Yibo stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as yibo went inside the bathroom, zhan opened his eyes and sat on the bed and started thinking about something and a small smile appeared on his face. On the other hand, yibo's heart pounded faster, and he started breathing heavily. yibo put his hand on his chest and caressed it.

Yibo took a cold shower and came out of the bathroom and saw that Zhan was sleeping. Yibo went to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of them. Seeing yibo coming out of the bathroom, zhan acted sleeping again, and when yibo went out of the room. He opened his eyes and got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Coming out of the bathroom, he fixed the bed and left the room. He entered the kitchen and saw yibo was making breakfast for them.

Good Morning, yibo," zhan showed his bunny teeth to yibo and said

Good Morning, zhan," yibo said and smiled at zhan

Go and sit on the chair, I'm bringing breakfast," said Yibo

hmm," zhan muttered

Zaan obediently went to the dining table and sat down on the chair. Yibo brought breakfast to the dinner table and served it to Zhan. They ate their breakfast and got ready to go to university. They went out of the flat and got on the bike. Yibo headed to university with zhan on his bike.

Stop yibo," zhan asked yibo to stop the bike a little far from the university.

What happened, zhan?" yibo asked while stopping the bike.

I should get off the bike here. We can't go to the university together," zhan said and got off the bike.

why?" yibo asked sadly

You already know the status of our family," said zhan.

Ok then, see you at university," yibo said and drove away from there.

________________________________________________________________________________

Like😊😊😊 and follow 

Comments below👇