Chapter 17

At Wang Mansion

Yibo_POV

It was 7 in the morning. I didn't have to go to university today because it was a weekend. I had decided to confess my feelings to zhan at any cost today. So, I picked up my phone from the side table and messaged zhan.

I want to meet you sharp at 6 in the evening at the beachside." I messaged zhan

I also want to meet you. I'll be there on time," zhan answered immediately over the phone.

Okay, then get ready for a surprise." I messaged.

I called Yubin, and he picked up the phone in one call.

Hello, Yibo," yubin said in a sleeping voice.

Hi, yubin," I said excitedly.

I need your help," I said yubin.

What help?" yubin asked.

I want to propose zhan, so will you help me?" I asked.

Of course, It's about my brother's love, so why won't I help?" yubin said excitedly.

tell me, what I have to do," yubin asked yibo

"........................................................"

Okay then, I will call you later." yubin said and hung up the phone.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I took a long shower and got ready. I came downstairs to the dining table. I sat next to my brother and had breakfast. My father and brother left for the company. I was about to go out of the home when My mother stopped me.

Where are you going?" My mother asked me

I am going to propose your would-be son-in-law," I said excitedly

Son-in-law? My mother got shocked and asked

Yes, son-in-law," I said

Your love is a boy, not a girl?" My mother asked shockingly.

Yes, I love him a lot. I can't imagine my life without him." I said to my mother

OK, so I'm leaving. Bye, Mom," I said, and got on my bike, and left.

Author_POV

Finally, you have said that you love zhan. I am very happy for you, son." Carman said emotionally

Carman called someone, and the person on the other side picked up the phone in one call.

Yibo has gone to propose to Zhan," Carman said happily.

that's good news," the person on the other side said

hmm," Carman murmured and hung up the phone

Time was passing so fast that it was midnight, but there was no trace of Yibo. Carman was frightened that Yibo had not yet returned home.

She was about to call the Police when the doorbell rang. She went to the door and opened it. She saw that Yibo was drunk. Yibo was about to fall to the ground when Carman grabbed yibo in her arms and carried him to the couch in the living room. Sitting on the couch, Yibo hugged Carman tightly and wept loudly. Tears from Yibo's eyes fell on Carman's shoulder.

What happened to you, yibo?

Why are you crying?

You're scaring me, please, tell me, baby," Carman asked yibo frightenedly

Mom, He doesn't love me," yibo sobbed and said

________________________________________________________________________________

Like👍👍👍👍and Comment👇👇👇👇