Chapter 9

At Cafeteria

Yibo_POV

I went inside the cafeteria and sat at the table near the window. I was thinking of Zhan and waited for him. I know he will definitely come to the cafeteria. I said in my mind.  Zhan came in and started looking around. His eyes met mine and we got lost in each other's eyes.

 After a while, he rolled his eyes and went to the food counter. I thought maybe he was angry at me for holding his hand without his permission. He picked up his breakfast and went to the central table. He started having breakfast with his friend. Maybe he's ignoring me. I said in my mind.

 I got angry and walked towards his table. I reached his table and banged hard on the table. He raised his head and looked at me. All my anger disappeared when I saw his cute face and was lost in dreams. When I came out of the dream, I realized that my ear lobes were red.

I took the gift given by my mother out of my bag and placed it on the table. I was about to take myself from there. When I was stopped by the girl who I saw with him in the morning

Hello, I am Mianmian. I am a new student at university" she introduced herself and extended her hand in the air towards me. 

it was a great opportunity for me to check whether Zhan feels the same way I feel or not. I said in my mind

Hi, I am Wang yibo. I am a second-year student" I introducing myself and shook my hand to her

I rolled my eyes and saw that he put his hands under the table. Seeing this, I was very happy.  Zhan also feels the same way. I released my hand from her.

Oh, is that so!! You are our senior" she said

hmm" I muttered

He is my friend Xiao Zhan" She introduced me to zhan. I've been waiting for this moment.

I know him very well" I said

oops, What did I say? He doesn't feel like I'm keeping an eye on him. I'll have to make up some excuse. I said in my mind. Then I looked at him. 

Thank goodness!!! he didn't understand my point. Otherwise, it becomes difficult to tell him what I said.

 How do you know him?" she asked in confusion

who doesn't know Mr. Xiao Feng Mian and his family," I said while making an excuse but this excuse is logical and I smirked

Oh, is that so! They exclaimed in unison

I took a heavy breath and extended my hand to him. We shook hands. I felt that he was trembling. His touch made a sensation in my body. I felt my lower part was bothered me, but I controlled myself. He took his hand away. He picked up the bag from the table and peeked inside.

Sorry but I can't accept it" he apologized and handed the bag to me

It's for you" I said hopefully

But I can't accept anything from strangers" he said.

His words hurt my heart. I saved him from that bad boy, but still, he thinks of me as a stranger. I can understand maybe because of our family's enmity or he doesn't like me.  I said in my mind.

My mother told me to give it to you, it's not from my side" I said so that he would accept it. I was glad he accepted the gift.

Thank you " he said

Don't say thank you" I said teasingly

I never wanted my future wifey neither to thank me nor apologize to me.