Hola(x2)

If you've read the original version: Comment which one you find better here! And hope you like this one too, it is different but hopefully more satisfying ;) and please don't reveal anything <3

If you haven't:

Hello! Welcome to my story 'Family Comes Last'

Thank you for taking time to read it, this book is very different from my other books and I have not come across a book like this so I don't really think it's cliché but you can be the judge of that.

I'll try to update once a week.

Please don't be a silent reader, and vote and comment, I'd love to hear your opinions and no I am not at all this formal at all I'm just winging it to make a first good impression or something like that but please do vote and comment.

This book is a work of fiction and random things that come to my mind twisted into a rough plotline if you could call it that and put into words then published here, all similarities are coincidences unless I'm psychic and haven't figured that out yet but honestly I'd like to be a Tribrid.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding the book please do not hesitate to Pm me, drop a comment or even Dm at vaans_wp_ on Instagram.

I know I have mentioned it before but this isn't a story where there are 12 mafia brothers, or she is kidnapped by them, or they blame her for their parent's death and abuse her, it's got more sisters, and a lot of drama and bloodshed yk because this is revolved around overthrowing.

Which brings me to the next thing: It will contain some adult scenes (they are all fade to black though), mature language, framing someone for rape, rape, ex-suicidal thoughts, fairly decent torture scenes, lack of family support or love...and killing, a lot of killing, the characters do have trauma after all and it does unravel, I don't know if it's triggering or not because luckily I haven't experienced any of those but please proceed with caution.

There might also be some things which may seem unbelievable but I swear to try not to put anything too wild.

Keyword: T R Y

Anything my characters do or say is on them. Not me. Don't judge me by their actions or words, judge them. 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Um...what else do people write?

Oh yeah.

Any pictures I use are taken from Pinterest or google basically the internet so credit to the respective owners.

If the characters do speak another language probably Italian since I know some words because it took a lot of translating while writing Blood, I'll translate it for you in the brackets and I'm using either google translate or apple translate for most of it, so feel free to correct me any time in the comments.

This is story is set in Milano (or Sicily idk) but you can imagine it wherever you like, as I have not mentioned a lot of high-lights of the city.

Also Sorry for any errors or you know....cringe lines cause I am not a professional writer, I just do it for fun like every day (Yeah, I'm addicted to writing a lot, helps me deal with my imagination, trust me I don't even write the quarter of things I imagine) yeah so basically nothing is gonna be elegantly beautiful cause, in all honesty, I'm just hormonal teen writing whatever comes to my mind, was it important to say that? No probably not, Weird? definitely yes! glad we cleared that cause I am a big weirdo in the words of one my many friends.

So like if you want a weirdo for a friend, Pm me, Dm me, Comment whatever you want, I am an extrovert on the internet, Textrovert so to say and I can be really annoying and loud once you get to know me.

There will be a few(or a lot) The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Suits, One Direction, and (maybe) The umbrella Academy references.

Also, this book was like many other sibling books inspired by Miss Perfect and her brothers ( by @isabelas7 ), it's nowhere near close to that book at all (Like I have mentioned previously) but it's an amazing story, I can fan girl over it for hours and you all should definitely check it out if you haven't.

Whattttt else do people write?

Yeah, the copy-right.

So that as well Copy-right (uh I seriously dunno what to write XD)

Alright, basically this book and idea, as well as the characters belong to me so if anyone copies this book I will come after you! I swear to Vince..lmao

But seriously please don't copy my work.

Andddd I hope you enjoy!