Chapter 7: Vittorio Fucking Spalitte is going down.

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU'RE BETRAYING HIM, MY TWIN"

Katherine shook her head, tears pooling in her eyes as she shook her head.

"No no no, you dont get it, Vic"-

"No." The man chuckled darkly "not a word from you because who know's if you're planning to kill me"

"I can't kill you" Katherine gasped in pain and shock "I never could"

"Oh yeah, why is that?"

"Because i love you"

"You've said the same words to Vittorio, why should I fuckin beleive you?"

"Vic"-

"Tell me"

"Bec"-

"AN ACTUAL ANSWER"

"I LOVE YOU"

"NO, I WANT A PRACTICAL FUCKING ANSWER YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"FINE" Katherine said choking on her sob slightly as she looked into the forest green eyes of the man who looked exactly like Vittorio, expect for his eyes. "I CAN'T KILL YOU CAUSE YOU'RE...you're.."

"I'M WHAT?"

Katherine didnt speak.

"TELL ME" His voice bellowed as he shook "TELL ME STOP BEING A FUCKING COWARD"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD"

"MAYBE YOU KILLED ME"

"I WAS A KID"

"YOU KILLED ME" Suddenly the hurt on Victorio's face was replaced by a psychotic smile and she noticed the knife in his hand "You killed me...so I'll kill you"

"Vic" SHe shook her head "This isn't you"

"Then why are you crying, Kathy-baby"

"Don't...."

"Don't what, princess?"

"Don't call me...don't cal-call me those"

"Aww" He whistled and his arm (which held the knife) raised in the air, slashing down and Katherine didn't stop him.

Katherine felt a stinging sensation around her neck, and let out cry, shivers going through her body as that night came back to her.

A shot had rung out through the house, followed by another two. Panicked but still being able to move, Vittorio had immediately grabbed both Eve and Vesper, and run out, Katherine's eyes were widened in horror as well, only having heard such noises in movies, and then she shook her head.

Victorio wasn't here with them, and so she ran to his room, opposite to where Vittorio had run to, the safe rooms

And then, what she saw, she would never unsee.

Tears poured down her face, sobs echoing in Victorio's room, she simply sobbed in horror and pain as her eyes looked at the sight before them.

Blood surrounded Victorio, his complexion still the same, three holes on different parts of his head, and his eyes, cold dead eyes, staring right into hers.

And then She screamed

She screamed.

She screamed terrified at the sight.

She screamed terrified at having to go without him through her life.

She screamed terrified at what just happened.