Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Jesus!

*Years Later*

Third Person's P.O.V:

A Black Lamborghini sped down the empty road to the airport, where Serafina's jet just landed, the windows of the car were down, a right elbow resting on the window sill, holding a lit cigarette, as the car did a spin before stopping and he got out.

The beautiful sixteen-year-old stepped out, her green-blue eyes meeting his dark brown ones.

"Merry Christmas, Babe" He said throwing his cigarette on the ground and stepping on it as she handed him a glass of champagne.

"Merry Christmas, my love" She said as he took hers out of her hand and placed it on the hood of his car before wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close before crashing his lips onto her.

She could clearly see the lust in his eyes, but she could also see a bit of love. She just chose to ignore the lust, and focus on the love as she kissed him back, she ignored it just as she ignored how toxic he was, how toxic she was, how toxic they were...as a couple.

He let his tongue swirl in her mouth one last time before she pulled away.

"Xavier..." She pulled away, breathless, resting her head against his, breathing the words out "I can't breathe."

"Neither can I." He wrapped his arms around her, turning her so her back touched the side of his car and drew her in for another hungry kiss. Hot, hard, and wet, melting her to the side of the Lambo. His tongue worked past her lips and into her mouth, every stroke tugging at things low and deep in her stomach and god she just wanted to melt on spot.

Her hands moved beneath the soft material of his T-shirt, hand gliding over the pics and ripples of his abs, muscles thick from use, and body hard from fighting. Damon Salvatore might be perfect but Xavier, he was real. Real and hers.

A hiss left his mouth when Serafina's hand grazed over the top of his belt, he couldnt wait but he did, drawing her ear-lobe into his mouth.

"Do you want me?" he asks, voice gruff and husky. She loved when his voice sounded like that, deeper than normal. His lips puffed out a little more too.

"More than anything in the world" They look at each other, love long forgotten and only lust remaining before pulling the other closer, connecting their mouths once more, her tongue taking charge this time. Just a start to a magical night for both of them.

Brokenly beautiful. Painfully Magical. Purely theirs.

~o~O~o~

"Oh no, I would fucking start with arms, after they are cut off, move to the tongue, it's the juiciest, then carve out the nails, dip them in acid or salt, or use a nail filer over their fucking sore sensitive skins and finally carve out the eyes, very slowly, the whole plan of torturing a person is to have fun" Vesper licked her lips, her love for torturing and killing people painfully was well known, their screams of agony, the sobbing, and the reason that she was the one doing that gave her the sense of power.

Of not being human.

Of not being that weak little girl whose favourite person broke her.

She liked being on the other side of it all, the one who inflicted it, just like anyone else.

"Have you tried lighting parts of their bodies on fire?" Her friend countered, of course, they were having their annual Christmas met ball, which was obviously a cover for mafia meetings.

"I am not a pathetic little bitch, of course I have" She rolled her eyes, which soon captured Katherine talking to the Russo's but she did not give it a second thought unlike her twin sisters.