Chapter 19: Fuck! I'm getting high on motherfucking air!

TW: There will be frame-up rape, and rape coming up soon, I already did put a trigger warning in Ciao for everything throughout the book, but this is here just in case you missed it, so please proceed with caution.

"Is Everything set?"

"Yes, Boss" She heard a whisper over the speaker, her lip curling at the term.

"Alright, go ahead, steal it"

This was something Raven enjoyed, and something Serafina was good at, at least that's what she thought.

Getting away without being noticed.

"Hey, my brother been in there recently?" She asked the guard who shook his head.

"No, Princess Spalitte. I'd advise you to go"

"Oh" Serafina's lip turned into a frown "How sad"

"It'll only be a couple more years until you're 18" His eyes roamed her body, she was the least important after all, how bad could it be?

She punched him in the face.

"I meant How sad that he isn't here to save you, you fucking disgrace"

Her booted foot raised up over his crotch, and suddenly went down with all force but before he could let out his scream of pain, she stuffed his mouth with the sand in her hand, to muffle it.

She smirked at the pain in his eyes, the tears leaking out of his eyes and then when he started choking on the sand, as he tried to stop from passing out, she killed him.

He was being too noisy, besides brains have 7 minutes of activity left after death so he'd experience the pain.

Win-win.

~o~O~o~

Another punch landed onto Tony's face, he groaned looking at Vittorio.

"How many more" He spit out blood "times do you need to do this?"

"Until it looks believable, Tony or Katherine will kill you and then question me"

"Why....why would you n-not believe her, even if I didn't do it"

"You're my godson, I know you wouldn't. Besides she's Eve fucking Spalitte"

"Pretty sure I remember you saying it's Valrie"

Vittorio rolled his eyes, his hand smacking the back of Tony's head, who let out a pained chuckle.

"Buckle up, campione (Champ)" Vittorio cocked his head to a side as he took in the image of his godson "This is going to hurt like a son of a bitch but you'll survive"

Tony let out a breath.

"Bring it on then, god-dad"

~o~O~o~

"Boo" Raven shot another man guarding the door and the other two that came near.

She smiled at the three bodies in front of her.

"Sorry but you know everyone needs to satisfy those thrills" She twirled a strand of her hair "Unfortunately or fortunately this is my way"

She licked her lips and nodded with a hum, as she shot another man.

"I like this gloss a lot, strawberry flavoured, telling that to anyone makes me feel like a middle-schooler but gods, it's flavourful"

Another man down.

"Now, my twin is mad, because I applied to Harvard but can you blame me, me in those crimson red clothes? Hello? Hot"

Another bullet gone.

"But I get her side too, we've been each other's only rocks since forever and I can't imagine life without her either and maybe I did for a bit, but I was guilty and would've liked to tell her on my own you know"

Three shots at once.

"That's very fucking touching but hurry up"

Vesper rolled her eyes, tucking her machine gun under her arm, opening the vaulted door, as Serafina joined them.

Serafina looked at Raven as soon as she saw Vesper when she joined them.

"This was gonna be fun"

"Whatever" Vesper opened the door and the piles of drugs made them smirk.

Raven took in a deep breath.

"Wow...can air get you high because I think it is"

"Air?"

"Air." Raven nodded solemnly and nudged Serafina, as she usually would do to Phoenix and her eyes widened "Fuck...."

"Fuck!" She repeated the word with a comical expression "I'm getting high on motherfucking air!"