Chapter 28: It's Lesbian.

Trust.

Family.

Betrayal.

Vittorio didn't know why he felt hurt, he hadn't in ages after all isn't betrayal only supposed to hurt you if it's someone close to you, and they weren't close.

But somewhere deep down he knew he played a part in the making of this, them...he knew it was a war he helped make, a war they made.

A war that would kill who they were, wake them up and make them see what they had done, what they had turned into, what they never dreamed of being.

That they had become the people parents warned their kids about...

Katherine could see his hand in his pocket, and raised her eyebrows, it was normal for him to put his hand there but it seemed different, it seemed off. No one else could tell but Katherine, Eve or Vesper, see to the rest he was a stone-cold monster without a heart but the other three knew him, they knew what would hurt him, what would kill him.

'The worst betrayals come from the people you trust most' it's true, but what know talks about is how they are the hardest to beat not only emotionally but strategically as well because they don't have to guess where you'll be, they know. They don't have to guess how to hurt you, they know. They don't have to guess where to hurt you so you feel like dying, they know.

They don't have to guess how to break you, they know.

Just like they know every little thing about you, so yes, Katherine might have pushed him away, he may have gotten bitter and Eve may have begun to be more absent but the three of them grew up together, they knew how to hurt each other, the exact spots to break facade they had on.

Victorio. Mom. Dad.

They knew but they never used it to their advantage but only because it hurt each of them the same, the twins faintly knew of Victorio while Serafina was completely unaware. No One bothered to tell her.

See because they knew these tiny things, Katherine knew that Vittorio was aware.

She had a plan B for such a situation of course yet Rage filled her eyes, and flared through her body as she turned to face her sisters.

"Who?" She seethed her eyes inspecting each of them, while the other two knew what was up, the younger three still clueless looked up.

"Who what?" Phoenix asked bumming out her cigarette confused at the change of atmosphere.

"Vittorio knows" A glass smashed against the ground, the whiskey in it spilling all over the floor "Vittorio fucking knows" Vesper growled eyes filling with rage "He wasn't supposed to know"

"It could be one of the men" Raven reasoned as their gazes switched to her, her twin and Serafina.

"None of the men knew the exact date, they knew it was this fucking week and that is it."

"How do you even know that he knows it's today, he may think it's tomorrow" Serafina sighed stepping up next to Raven "And even if he did, we can still beat him, right?"

"Oh no" Vesper chuckled darkly and suddenly Serafina was thrown against a wall, a hand pinning her there by her neck.

"You told him didn't you" Katherine looked at the girl, Serafina was once again with the familiar feeling of fear, she didn't want to die just yet, maybe she didn't, she didn't know, she hasn't decided for sure yet! "You fucking told him"

"Katherine" Eve put a hand on hers, shaking her head, heartbreaking at Serafina's face, her face scared "Leave h"-

Katherine pushed Eve off easily as her eyes bore into Serafina's wide one, as she gasped for breath, she couldn't brea-