Adios(x2)

Well...this is officially it, I guess. No re-writes or anything, at least for this part of the story.

Uhm, about Vittorio driving to the cliff, well you can decide what happens there, he either kills himself, Lilith's grave is there, maybe he's just gone for a smoke or to talk to somebody. Give him the ending YOU want.

Figured you'd like that a lil and not be very mad about whatever you're mad about if you are that is, personally I kinda dig the ending.

I did plan on writing Serafina's diary, the one she gave to Aria and the leather-bound notebook, she gave to Cole, not really sure about the if and when aspects of it, but if you'd like to read it, let me know.

I do still want to enter this story in the Wattys, so let me know what Category so I can do it soon, please?

And I think I'll do a character(+Me) Q/A if you want, so leave the questions here (Or in my dms or pms, wherever you want) and if I get enough of them, I'll put it up. Word.

I will publish more books, so if you want, drop a follow andddd THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE!

That's really it! Thank you for staying, and reading. I hope it wasn't a waste of your time and yeah, I'm here if you want to talk.

I love you guys <3

Adios.