Chapter 27: 'Serafina_Spallite_' and 'Aria_DeLuca_'

"The sexual tensio"-

"Shut the fuck up"

"Get the fuck out"

"Geez" Gusto raised his hands as he made his way to the door, winked at Andrea who raised an eyebrow, and saluted Vittorio who rolled his eyes before finally stepping 'the fuck' out.

Andrea motioned to the files in front of Vittorio.

"These are the new terms and conditions, everything you'll need in detail, we could do it ourselves or our lawyers could, I'll let you choose"

"Alright, and what if I don't agree with them?"

"Then we don't have an alliance anymore"

Vittorio looked at her wanting to smirk about it but instead chose to keep his look neutral and opened the documents, reading through.

"Roughly we do it now and have our lawyers deal with it later?"

"Alright"

"Clause 4, part 3"

They both marked it for their lawyers to discuss.

"Clause 2, part 1"

Andrea's lip curled into a smirk, he didn't question it because he knew the reason.

She thought her lawyer could beat his, and hers would be Andre.

Vittorio's own lip curled into a smirk not showing the unsure feeling that his gut held on his face about Vesper being there, on his side.

And according to her, she knew the reason.

He had Vesper.

~o~O~o~

Aria sat looking at the Instagram profile with millions of followers.

Serafina_Spalitte_

She swallowed.

Scrolled through pictures of her at parties, with celebrities, with her 'friends' who switched as the party did.

Her blue-green eyes, brown hair, her pink lips formed into a smirk. Partying. High. Drinking. With strangers every night. With Xavier.

Aria shook her head.

Where was that sweet girl with a grin which showed her teeth while her eyes twinkled?

Where was she? Where was the girl who she was best friends with? Where was that girl who listened to Perfect by Ed Sheeran? Where was the girl she giggled while watching Wizards of a Waverly place? Where was the girl who danced with her on thinking out loud when they were twelve cause her crush called her gross? Where was the Serafina she knew...she used to know.

Aria shook her head, her face red and threw her phone across the bed, letting her palm press against her eyes.

She should go to Cole, grab him, tell him that she'd break his heart, leave him, run away from commitment, from everything. She should shake and tell him that Serafina won't stay.

She's never stayed.

Or maybe she will.

Aria shook her head, blinking back the water pooling in her eyes, she didn't know her anymore, she shouldn't judge but somewhere deep in her she knew that Serafina just undermined her own existence just like Aria did hers for a long time after she left but Aria had family, who helped her realise she was loved but Serafina? She was just another lonely soul surrounded by people on every side yet unloved and maybe Aria'd never relate to that.