Chapter 3.

Lydia came into the room as the Carlos was
playing a game. Mal was talking to Jay saying "Jay, what are you doing?" Jay responded "It's called stealing." Mal looked at him saying "Okay, what's the point?" Jay respond with "Well, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except It's free." Mal rolled her eyes saying "Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Evie respond "You sound just like your mom." Mal smiling saying "Thank you." Lydia rolled her eyes saying hated this at least she had her cousin but this was unbearable she didn't want to do this. However she did have a secret weapon BJ however if they knew about him they would force him to help do something evil. I mean she knew he would do anything for her however he would hate her when he found out what she asked him to do was evil. She snapped out of her thoughts as Jay said "You do it your way and I'll do it mine." And
Carlos was saying "Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome." She saw Mal roll her eyes saying "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Jay saying distracted "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Mal snapped causing Lydia to flinched "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" The rest of them said "Yeah." Mal looked over at Lydia and giving her a you know what mom will do and she sighed nodding saying "yeah..." she crossed her arms over her chest as Mal said "Evie, mirror me." She said "Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Mal smirked saying "There it is!" Carlos saying "Zoom out." The mirror zoomed out to the earth. Evie them saying "Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer." Carlos asked "Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three."Mal the said "Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is."  Carlos went on his computer saying "2.3 Miles from here." They run out and Carlos was playing his game. Mal saying "Come on. Carlos!"Carlos took off after them saying "Coming!" When they got to the museum Mal said "Come on. Check your mirror." Evie pouted saying "Is my mascara smudged?" Mal rolled her eyes saying "Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it, why don't you see If you can find us the wand?" Lydia bit her lip she might have hated this put it was funny.
Evie nodded saying "Sure. This way." They got to the museum and they looked through the window seeing Lydia bio mother's spinning wheel. Jay then said "That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Carlos saying "Yeah, It's kinda dorky." Mal looked at them "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary. "Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger."' Nothing happened. Jay saying sarcastically "Impressive." Carlos saying mocked "I got chills."
Mal rolled her eyes "Okay, you know what? "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep."' The man turn to the spinning wheel pricking his fingers. Mal turning to them saying "Not so dorky now, huh?" They tried to open the door and it was locked. Jay then said "Stand back." And Lydia assumed he was going to try to kicked the door down and Mal flipped the page of the spell book saying "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." The door open and Jay jumped falling on the ground against "Ahh!" Lydia, Evie, and Mal giggles
Mal saying "Coming?" Carlos Lydia seeing Carlos picking up Jay saying "Come on, Jay." She laughed mumbling "ship it..." Jay pushing him away brushing himself off saying "I'm good." Carlos saying
"Just trying to help." They ran past the security guard Mal seeing she Carlos feel behind again saying "Shh. Carlos!" He then respond "Coming." They run up the hall not noticing the sign that started the villains exhibit  Evie saying "So close. Upstairs."
Mal saying "Come on. Go, go, go, go. Up, up, up, up, up." And Evie "Come on, guys. Almost there." That is when they came to the exhibit of the villain Lydia saw the looked on her friends faces. She never really liked the villains or being on the isle of the lost but she could sense that this was uncomfortable seeing their parents in a exhibit. It was all they ever knew unlike her they grew up in United Stated in New York and Connecticut. Lydia would definitely feel uncomfortable. She then heard Evie say "Mommy?"
Jay said "Killer." Carlos saying "I will never forget mother's day again." Jay looked at all of them saying "Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go." Lydia followed the others and we'll they found the wand Lydia realize Mal wasn't with them and Evie and her set off to find her to find Mal starring off into space. Evie saying "Hey, I found the wand. Let's go. Here it is." The girls ran up and Jay got excited saying "Whoo!" Going to grabbed the wand as
Mal instantly said "Jay, don't! Wait, no! No! Don't! Ah!." Alarms started to go off and Lydia groans annoyed as  Carlos said "A force field and a siren?"
Jay looking at it saying "That's just a little excessive." Lydia rolled her eyes as they were there to steal it.
Mal saying "Let's go!" And Evie said "Hurry."
Mal saying "Come on." Lydia sees Carlos go over to the security guards phone answering it saying "Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, in the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus." Mal saying "Carlos!" And he turned around saying  "You're welcome." Mal looking at Jay saying "Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." They made it back to their dorms and Lydia collapsed on her bed with a sighed mumbling "I don't really know what to do mama...I know I shouldn't do what my bio mom wants but at the same time not doing what she wanted she'll be furious if she does win and get the wand." Lydia grabbed her phone which was actually given it back and she opened it up to see text from BJ her heart sank he was so sweet and it was heartbreaking as he texted her he missed her. By the last one it seemed like he lost hope of finding her alive and texted these he was going to search the Netherworld. She started to regret asking her parents to not tell him where she went...she set down her phone which had an alarm set and laid down going to sleep.