Chapter 7.

Lydia was standing with her dad and said "so??? When are you going to tell him???" Lydia sighed gently saying "I don't know...we are friends I don't want him to view me any differently because of who my bio mom is..." he sighed saying "yeah I understand that but he deserves to know where you been exactly..." she nodded saying "yeah I am going to tell him I just don't know how or when is the right time..." he nodded and BJ hugs her again saying "I missed you so much babes...I thought you were dead..." she sighed gently saying "yeah I know I listened to the messages..." he looked at her saying "wait you have why didn't you call me!!!" She looked at him saying "it's complicated..." at that time there was commotion going on and the next thing she knows she was being pulled away by Mal. She looks back to see her family and well yeah. They were in the picnic areas and Lydia sighed getting up she needed some space she walked over to the garden area she and she sighed when she heard her monster say "you know a girl like you shouldn't be sitting alone." She looks at him saying "yeah saids you..." he chuckled saying "do you mind if I join???" She shook her head scooted over for him to sit next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder. He started to run his fingers through her hair and said "so what happened earlier???" She sighed annoyed "what do you think happened...drama started and the villain kids got blamed for it..." he sighed saying "but you aren't one so why did they take you..." she pulled away and crossed her arms saying "because you don't know me like you think you do..." he looks at her saying "what does that suppose to mean???" She looks at him saying "what do you think it means??? I am a villain kid. I am the daughter of the evilest villains out there maleficent." BJ looked at her saying "wait who your..." she looks at him saying "daddy is my biological father..." he nodded and said "hey c'mere..." he pulls her into a hug saying "Lydia I don't view you any different you still my sweet best friend." She hugged him back and she mumbled "I love you..." she didn't mean too it just happened he pulled away shocked saying "you...you love me???" She looked at him blushing and bit her lip saying "um...yeah..." within minutes he was kissing her and she blushed wrapping her arms around his neck kissing her back. She pulled away and sighed saying "whoa..." he laughed saying "whoa is right..." she looks at him saying "I need to tell you something and you can't tell anyone...no even dad and Delia..." he looked at her saying "Maleficent...she allow us to come here to steal fairy godmothers wand..." he looked at her confuse saying "Lyds your not going to???" She shook her head saying "no of course not...I been pretending I am apart of it...but the others Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos they are planning on doing it...Ben knows I told him as soon as soon as I got back...I don't know how I am going to stop them from doing it...They do seemed conflicted about going through with this especially Mal..." she sighed and was about to continue when she was interrupted by her family saying "Lyds..." she looked up at them and was about say something when she heard the VKs calling her. She sighed mumbling "I should go..." she goes to walk away and BJ grabs her arm saying "when is this going to happened..." she looks at him and said "coronation day...it the only time we can get the wand..." Charles nodded saying "yeah because it out of the museum..." BJ looks at her saying "I have an idea...what if I convince them I am on your side...and maybe I can see to make them more conflicted." She looks at him saying "I like the sound of that and well Mal seems to really be in love with Ben..." she looks at him saying "I have to go but I'll summon you later I promised. With that she left she saw Jane's hair back to the way it was before Mal used her magic on it. Mal was looking at her saying "where you go???" She looked at him saying "I needed some space and I told my friend...well he doesn't agree with what I am doing but I think he doesn't want me getting hurt so be in." Carlos and Jay looked at Lydia saying "Wait really??? We have a demon on our side???" Mal gives her a suspicious but then smirks saying "yeah awesome..." she definitely bought it which Lydia was relieved. They were all chilling in Jays and Carlos room and their was a silence that when Jay broke it saying "Hey Lyds can I asked you a question???" She nods saying "yeah of course...what is it??" She sat up and she heard him say "Delia?? She isn't the mother you mentioned said that that your mother was named Emily." Lydia sighed gently saying "yeah Delia...is my dads second wife. My mom got sick when I was 14 and passed away when I was 15. Delia was actually a friend of my mama's and daddy. She kinda made a promised that she would take care of me because mama knew that I was going to take her death hard which I did. Actually BJ saved me for doing something that I would have regretted." Carlos looks at her saying "What is that??" Evie looks at him saying "Carlos!!! That might be a personal question." She smiled saying "No it's fine E...I almost killed myself. He stopped me from doing that. The thing is after my mama died well daddy he did want to talk about it and I did. He hired Delia I could talk. Well don't get me wrong Delia is great but god/Satan she was annoying she was like 'Lydia stop being weird...I need this job.'" She mocked Delia and then said "and don't get me started about her "Spiritual art." It was awful." She laughed and Evie then said "Wait of you two were like that how did you get so closed??" She smiled saying "it's a long story and it does involve BJ but let's just say his mom tried to dragged me to the netherworld and well she had my back I mean it did take me a while to call her mom but I started to do it." Mal looked at her saying "The Netherworld???" She laughed saying "yeah it's where people go when they die...well you supposed to go there. It awful it a dark abyss of nothingness." They looked at her saying "you been there???" She nods saying "yeah it's part of that long story." Evie said "you don't mind what for Emily your father first wife die from??" She sighed saying "there this illness it called cancer. It's a very deadly disease they don't have a cure for it. There are treatments that help stop the disease from killing you but there is always a chance you can relapse. It's never fully gone. They tried to treat mama but the treatments didn't work." Evie looks at her saying "Oh Lydia I am so sorry..."
She shrugged saying "like I said it was 3 years ago don't worry about it. Plus I had Delia in the end." Mal listen to Lydia story and the way she talked about her life before she ended up with their mom. The way she saw the girl's eyes light up when talking about her life before. She was conflicted if doing this is the right thing. She watched her sister these past couple weeks of being out of the isle. The family she has out here. The joy she has just being away from the isle. Mal could feel it too. Being off the isle was being evil truly what she wanted?? Did she love Ben?? Lydia looks over at Mal who looked deep in thought and Carlos said "So Delia is a therapist you said???" She nods saying "yeah...she deals with all sorts of issues mental health wise. As much as her techniques are well interesting. They do help people." Jay said "and the hugging?? Do families do that a lot??" She looks at them saying "depends on the person and family...I always loved physical touch and affection. Hugs, forehead kisses, even just the simple gesture of someone running their finger through my hair...but then again those thing depends on the person. Just because I like it doesn't mean everyone does." They nodded she knew that they didn't receive any of that with their parents so she knew that was strange. She ran her fingers through her hair not really knowing what to say and then Mal broke it saying "we should probably let you friend know what the plan is." She nods saying "yeah your right..." Jay nods saying "I agree..." they all seemed hesitant like they were thinking about not doing it after this conversation and Carlos said "so are you going to like call him on the phone??" She laughed saying "Not exactly...watched this...Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse."