Chapter 10.

Mal was sitting in the Carriage with Ben. She had a box in her hand she was really conflicted on what to do. Ben looked at her saying "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and looked beautuful. No problem there." Mal looked at him and gently smile saying "Thank you." Ben looked at her saying "Mal, Would you wear my ring?" She got nervous and said "Um...not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me." He put the ring on and she looks at him saying "I have something for you." Ben Looked at her saying "For me?" Mal nodded saying "yeah. it;s just for later, you know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Ben smiled and said "Always thinking. But I can't wait." he then ate the brownie Mal seeing this saying "No!" Ben the said "Mm. Mm...Mm! This is really good." Mal was concern and said "Uh, do you..." Ben looked at her and said "Mal?" She said "Do you feel okay?" He smirked saying "You bet." Mal looking at her saying "Would you say that you're still in...that...that you have very strong feelings for me?" Ben held back a laugh he could see that she definitely was liking him at this poing. saying "I'n not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect." Mal nodded saying "yeah...Okay." She then realized what he said saying "What? What? You knew?" Ben jumped in saying "That you spelled me? Yeah. yeah, I knew." She looks at him saying "I'm...I can explain myself." he smirked saying "No, look, it's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. Lydia told me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happened on its own. Am I right?" She rolled her eyes saying "of course Lydia told you." he laughed saying "She is my cousins of course she would tell me." She looked at him and said "So, then, How long as you known?" he looked at her saying "Since out first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake." She looks at him saying "So you have been faking it? I mean I figured you went to Lydia after that." He nodded saying "yeah I did talk to Lydia and that when she told me. However I haven't been faking anything." Mal looks at him and nodded. Lydia walked in with BJ and BJ smirked saying "You looked gorgous. Evie did a good job on the dress"

 Evie did a good job on the dress"