Chapter 4.

The next morning day Lydia was tapping her pencil with her hand on her cheek as Fairy Godmother was asking them questions. She was bored as hell as he didn't need this class but she took it so her friends didn't think anything suspicious. Fairy Godmother then asked "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie." Evie looked at her confused and said "What was the second one?" Lydia bit her lip from laughing and
Fairy Godmother looked around saying "Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" Mal then said "C, give it a bottle. Fairy Godmother got excited saying "Correct. Again." Carlos smirked saying "You are on fire, girl!" Mal said "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun."Carlos nods saying "Oh." Evie said "That makes so much sense." Mal looked up seeing a girl getting a smirked saying "Oh..." Fairy Godmother then said "Oh. Hello, dear one. Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Jane looked at her mom saying "Mom, no!" Fairy Godmother smiled saying "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Jane smiled saying "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." She then left the room as Fairy Godmother continues "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Jay and Carlos begins to fight trying to raise there hands to answer the questions. Carlos saying "Oh! Ooh... get off."
Fairy Godmother "Jay." Then he said "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Carlos pouted saying "I was gonna say that." Jay smirked saying "But I said it first. Come here!" He ruffles his hair and
Carlos exclaimed "Ow!" Jay smirked saying "Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Carlos saying "Ow! Stop! Ah!" Fairy Godmother then said "Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Carlos looking at her saying "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Lydia laughed and class went on as normal after which Mal spray painting her locker and she laughed mumbling "classic..." she then walked up as Ben talking to her about doing a art class she then followed her sister into the bathroom to see Jane. Mal walked up to her saying "Hi! It's Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane." Jane looked nervous saying "That's cool." She goes to walked away and Mal said "Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?" She obviously pretending to looked down shyly. Jane looked up saying "Hardly." Mal pretending to be confused "Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality." Jane looked up and Lydia was looking at her confuse but just continues to observes her sister conversation as jane said "I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair." Mal smirked pulling out her spell book saying "You know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair." Her head went from left to right and it revealed a gorgeous hair. Jane going "Oh, ah, ah!" Mal smile saying "Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore." Jane looked at her saying "Do my nose!" Mal pretends to sigh and said "Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted." Lydia finally understood what was going on as Jane said "She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff." Lydia saying "I mean she not wrong I personally always enjoyed read but it would be fun to used them magic wand"
Mal fake pouted saying "What a rip." Jane said defeatedly "Yeah..."Mal then said "You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?" Jane looked up saying "Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing." She pouted and Mal said "That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too."' Jane looked at her hopefully saying "Think it would work?" Mal nodded saying "Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me." Jane smiled excited saying "If I can convince mom, you're so there." Mal smiled saying "Yay." The girls said bye and Lydia looked at Mal saying "did you even believe any of the crap you were saying..." Mal smirked saying "Lydia Dear sister you truly haven't leaned to be truly evil if you don't know how to smudge the truth a little to used for you own selfish wants." Lydia bit her lip saying "yeah clearly..." she crossed her arms over her chest as they walked down the hall.

-Skiptime-
Lydia was laying flat on Mal's bed as Jane and her were talking and Evie was doing some sowing Jane saying "Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Mal responded "Auradon." Evie interrupting them saying "Mal, Lydia do you like?" Lydia nodded saying "yeah it's nice." Mal then saying "Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes."Evie squealed saying "I know." Jane huffed saying "I'll never get a boyfriend." Mal said "Boyfriends are overrated." Lydia bit her lips saying "yeah I guess you can say that..." Lydia was actually in love with her best friend Betelgeuse has been since before she was taken but of course the guy was a really old demon there was no way he felt the same way. Evie then said "And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one. And you Lydia too have you had a boyfriend or had feelings for someone before you ended up on the isle..." Lydia scoffed saying "firstly that is none of your business and secondly it's not like he would feel the same way." Evie squealed saying "wait really who is he!!!" Lydia rolled her eyes saying "can we just move on it not like I'm ever going to see him again anyways..."
Mal then jumped in saying "It's 'cause I don't need one, neither does Lydia E. They're a waste of time."
Evie then said "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Mal looking saying "And that is exactly what I mean. That is when a girl came in saying "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine? Mal smirked saying "Why would I do that for you?"
The girls named Lonnie then said "I'll pay you 50 dollars." Evie smirked saying "Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights.
Lonnie nodded saying "Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's." Mal and Lydia perked up saying "Really?" Evie looked at her saying "The split ends, too?" Lydia nudge Evie and then Mal said "Okay... Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." Lonnie gasped looking at the mirror and Evie said "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..."
Lonnie the said    "No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it."
Evie said confuse "You do?"
Lonnie nodded ripping her skirt saying "It's just... Now I'm cool." Mal smirked saying "Like ice."
Jane ran did the same thing with her skirt and then said "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Lydia laughed saying "nah don't worry I liked it better like that anyways..." Jane looked at her saying "your different then the I would have expected a VK to be..." Evie nodded saying "yeah it's because she never really belonged on the isle...but hey we still love her. I'm actually surprised you are taking that horrible class with us..." Lydia rolled her eyes saying "hey I was given a option and I didn't want you guys complaining about me not having your back so I'm taking it...well mostly Jay and Carlos you know the way they get when it's get pointed out that I'm different then the rest of you guys." Evie wrapped her arms around Lydia. Lydia hugged back and Lonnie looked at her saying "wait really???" She nodded saying "yeah Mal and I are half sisters...I have a family in the United States for America I grew up in New York actually..." Jane said "really New York??? I always wanted to go to American...what's it's like???" Lydia laughed saying "well it's nothing like here. I mean school here isn't much different thought. You have the clicks popular kids (jocks and cheerleader), theater kids, nerds, band kids. Nothing really out of the ordinary." Mal smirked saying "oh yeah where did you fall into that..." Lydia saying "eh I was kinda a loner. Most kids that were nice to me were only nice because I was goth...I didn't have many friends..." Evie gasped shocked saying "you were a goth..." Lydia nodded saying "yeah it was not the greatest time in my life...my mama well who I thought was my mom just died and I was in mourning." Evie looked at her shocked saying "I didn't know she past..." Lydia shrugged saying "yeah it's fine...it was 2 years ago almost 3. But the bright side is I grained another mom and dad and got the best friend in the world." Evie smirked saying "the guy you have a feeling for." She rolled her eyes saying "seriously...believe me when I say he only view me as a friend and nothing more." Evie laughed and Lydia rolled her eyes. The girls left Mal pulling her aside saying "you are still with us..." Lydia rolled her eyes saying "yeah obviously I'm still with you...God/Satan I crossed mom..." she then lays back and Mal's bed.