Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?

CHAPTER ONE: what the fuck am I going to do?

*THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY ELLE KENNEDY BOOK "THE DEAL*
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

*THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY ELLE KENNEDY BOOK "THE DEAL*𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER ONE

LEONIE

Asswhole. For the hundred times today, I sneak a peek at him. She's so beautiful and so skinny. Just so right for him. I thought I was right for him. My friends insist I get over him since the breakup was three weeks ago, but how could he move on so fast. I need to know so I can follow the same method.

They always say the guys get over the breakup faster. I think they proved themselves right with Jenna whispering some creepy shit into his ear. He must like it by his little laugh escaping and leaning into her a little more whispering something back.

Sad isn't it?

I've only feel In love with two people in my lifetime. The one about to stick his tongue down Jenna's throat. Ethan. And a guy I can't even remember.

Professor Starks stands at podium the delivering a speech. A disappointment speech. It's the fourth one in six weeks.

Sixty percent of the class got C or lower on the exam.

Not me. The big red A on my exam almost made me jump up and dance. I study day and night for that test. I couldn't afford to fail.

One reason I took this class was everyone said it was a breeze. The once easy exams and assessment turned into the hardest thing alive when the old professor - professor Todd - moved away with his wife quitting teaching.

But our great new professor (obvious sarcasm) took over the class. She isn't new, she's worked her for years. She's one of those " I already finished school" types.

"Anyone who received a C or lower will be able to retake the exam," Starks says trying to hold herself together knowing she hates it.

When the administration had several students come in and complain about her a redo was inforced. Having almost everyone in her class failing doesn't look too good for her or the school.

"I suggest everyone take the time to study not partying" Starks finishes.

"I guess you have all the time to party" Ivy whispers to me.

Ivy and I have been best friends since junior year of high school. Her family moved from Italy after her dad and mom divorced. She's on the pediatrics path. Growing up she would have to watch her five siblings so she grew to love kids. Her family is very huge and overly involved. If they had found out about her exam grade world war three would've happened.

"After studying so hard I don't think I have the energy to party" I whisper back. "millions of hours for that stupid exam"

"I need those answers for that stupid exam"