Chapter 14: Happy

Chapter 14: Happy
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
LEONIE WALDORF

Chapter 14: Happy𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎LEONIE WALDORF

There's no way I can rephrase this without sounding crazy, pathetic, and desperate. So I have to get it over with. I have to  ignore the embarrassment that is about to come. I just have to blurt it out.

"Ian, Will you have sex with me?"

Flashback
-----

The world must hate Ian and I's fake relationship. That's the only logical reason for this. I've been having bad luck ever since we started this whole thing. And no, I don't regret it. It has been successful with making Ethan jealous and Ian's grades getting better.

But Ethan showing up here? Now? This is the worst luck I've had. This is the most important event of my life. I can't afford this getting messed up.

He wants to get in my head.

And who's this bitch, sorry, I mean girl Sofia? Did he seriously have feelings for her? Was all she said true?

There's only one way to find out.

I stand from my seat to find Ian but he's already coming my way.

"Hey-"

"Who's Sofia?" I asked cutting him off. "And please tell the truth. The whole truth"

"She's the girl I told you about at dinner. After we hooked up she started popping up everywhere, at my practice, my house, everywhere. We last talked at the pool party but I brushed her off trying to find you" Ian explains. "I wouldn't lie to you Waldorf"

"So you never had any feelings for her" why do you care? It's not like You're not his real girlfriend. This is all fake.

"Never" Ian Answers.
------

Rosaline Collins takes the stage to announce my fate in the fashion world. Rosalibs Collins is the godmother of fashion. I've dreamed of meeting her since I was a little girl. She's the reason why I got into fashion.

No one has seen her since her retirement. Many blogs declare she's secretly coming out of retirement soon and hiring new workers. But blogs say a lot of things, things that aren't true.

"You've all done great tonight. I truly am amazed at all of your designs but only some will make it to the second round" I take a deep breath easing my nerves. I glance at the other contestants around. Amber stands close to the stage seeming sure of herself. Elijah standing off to the side of the stage probably worried but not letting it show.

"When I call out your name you've made it" Rosaline is handed a small card that I hope has my name on it. "Amber Callaway" she first calls. Amber smiles and shrugs. She expected to pass to the second round.

"Elijah " I clap this time, actually happy for the person called.

"Leonie Waldorf"

She said my name.