Chapter 26: Oblivion

CHAPTER 26: OBLIVION
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER 26: OBLIVION 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

Leonie Waldorf

The darkness in the back of the car drives my confidence up two levels.

Maybe it's the high from my photoshoot or the way I've been eagerly Waiting for Ian to fuck me months now. Even fictional characters in the books I read don't take this long to have sex. Maybe that's why I have a smut addiction...

In my defense I tried to avoid this outcome. I gave myself two whole minutes before climbing on his lap. But now, I find myself with a wet aching pussy with only myself to blame.

My mind controls the movement of my hips circling on Ian lap, a desperate whimper slipping out. I probably sound like a horn dog but I'm determined. I will fuck Ian James tonight.

Ian deliberately rolls his hip forward in a slow motion. My breath hikes as he runs his palm over my stomach and up to my breast. Circling my breast he pinches my nipple teasingly, not adding enough pressure to leave me satisfied.

"Ian..." I plead as why I Love You by Jay-z and kanye begins playing in the background. Ian gives me a dark and mischievous chuckle not giving a simple fuck about what I want.

I tug on his hair hard making his yank bank. He isn't fazed by those actions and rather likes it as he smiles "I like it rough."

"Stop playing games Ian. You can either finger fuck me or I'll knee you in the balls."

"That'll probably turn me on."

"You're sick and that makes no sense."

"Really? it makes perfect sense to me " his fingers pinch my nipples drawing a moan from me before nudging my head to the side. He nibbles my ear then lowers his voice to a whisper. "Everything you do turns me on."

"Not true." I arch my back feeling Ian harden beneath me with his hand stroking my thighs. "If you did I wouldn't be soaking your pants but rather your hands."

Ian's lips crash into mine and his hand finds my throat like a necklace. Rough, exciting, passionate, and heated. Everything I wanted And needed in a kiss.

He explores my mouth with his tongue as his hand squeezes my thwart. The harder he squeezes the more I want. The more I need.

The car filled with my moans and his every time my teeth sank into his lip.

This isn't enough. I need him closer, I need him everywhere.

I remember then that we had an audience known as our driver. I should thank whoever made this car for their excellent idea of a screen divider.