Chapter 30: Rowan James

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Chapter 30: Rowan James𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Ian James

⚠️ very mature content ahead ⚠️

I had to pretend my heart was aching from sadness when I got home but in reality, I couldn't stop smiling while walking up to Leonie's apartment. Ethans finally died.

I stood and kept my gaze on her as a beat pulsed under my pants. Slowly Leonie's fingers find the bottom of her sweatshirt. Heat lived behind her eyes, sending me into flames.

"I'm afraid you're losing your top boy position. You don't have that charming effect anymore." Waldorf says.

"I mean what kind of man puts a girl through this? Usually, my type of men don't force women to do all this work" she says, sliding the top over her head. "Performance anxiety maybe? Is that what's making you so lazy?" Her bras off next.

Leonie gaze drops down to my groin licking her lips. Underneath her words is nervous anticipation rolling through her. I'd almost forgotten how rough she liked it.

"You keep insulting me like I won't make you scream my name later." I said calmly as her white lacy bra hit the floor next.

Leonie pushed her skirt down next with shaky fingers.

"You want me to take it out on you later don't you?" Her cheeks blaze with fire but she doesn't speak a word. "I meant what I Said, everything off but the heels. That meant Underwear off too."

I drop to my knees and attach my teeth to the hem of her panties. I drag them down her legs until she's left bare. I don't waste any time before picking her up by the legs and walking to the bedroom.

Leonie's face developed into confusion once I sat her on the bed and walked to her closet. I wanted to try something different today, and see just how well she'd take it.

Normally, Leonie would've put up a fight once she saw the items in my hand. But her nipples were so hard and wetness slicked her thighs making her look like a model in x-rated images.

"What do you think this is? Fifty shades of grey?" Leonie says trying to joke but her voice comes out shaky.

A sequel releases her lip as I yank her legs forward. One by one I tied her ankles to the bedpost.

I stepped back to admire my girl spread out in front of me. It was a beautiful creation I made. I had the pleasure view of how swollen her clit was.

All my creations.

Satisfied by what I saw I grabbed my next item.

"You wouldn't dare. You don't have the balls." She said at the sight of one of her favorite toys.