Chpater 3- Hope

It's been a month since I found out Ginny was pregnant. She had told Harry the day after I found out, and was constantly coming to me with advice on how to ease the morning sickness and what it was like to be as big as a whale. We end up having great conversation that end with me hexing her for a comment, or her hexing me when I tease her to much about her and Harry's relationship.

However, today was special. Today was the first day of school. Over the last two weeks, George, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and the kids have been helping me set up my classroom. Aunt Freya, Davina, Keelin, Rebekah, and Uncle Marcel and Kol helped give me different materials to use for lessons. I even got McGonagall to set up a permission slip for a field trip to Mystic Falls to see the boarding school I lived in for five years. Dr. Saltzmen was generous enough to let me have a field trip there.

"Are you ready?" George asked with a smile, as we stood outside of platform 9 3/4. Freddie was in a stroller, Amelia and Nikole holding onto each side.

"Of course." I whispered with a grin. Kissing him gently, we ran through the gateway. I was instantly rly taken back to the first time I crossed the barrier, and smiled. I saw a few teachers here and there, but mostly students and parents alike.

It took a few minutes, but we eventually found our compartment. George and the kids were going to ride with me there and use my office fireplace to floo home. I would visit on weekends and they could visit anytime at night.
Amelia and Nikole were constantly asking for stories about our time at Hogwarts. George happily supplied them with the tricks he and Fred would pull, and how we fell in love. They had heard these stories before, but by the looks on their faces they might of well be new.

"Professor Weasley, we are meeting in the teachers compartment for a brief staff meeting." Professor Flitwick said as he opened our door.

"Of course, I'll be right there."

"It's good to see you again, Mr. Weasley. I see you have done well with your life." Flitwick said, directing his statement towards George.

George nodded. "That I have. Professor, these are my kids Amelia, Nikole, and Freddie."

Amelia waves shyly, while Nikole smiled brightly and waved excitedly. Flitwick laughed and shook his head. "You can definitely tell which kid resembles their parents."

"I know, it's very obvious. We're hoping Freddie here is a good combination between us both this time around." I said with a laugh. Standing and handing Freddie to George, I followed my former Professor out the compartment and to the rest of the staff.

The meeting took a solid twenty minutes. The class I was teaching was a requirement for all years, and I would be teaching a lot to all of them. I would also be teaching different myths that were real; but there was one topic I wasn't looking forward to teaching. The Hallow. Even in England she was called the Hallow, or Magic Eater. I also had to teach about my family, and Remus. All of this made me want to barf, and curl up in a hall and cry.
When I made it back to the compartment where my family was, I curled up against George and buried my face into his face. His arms instantly wrapped around me and squeezed me tightly.

"The very first topic I have to teach is going to kill me." I whispered in a sad voice.

George kissed my head. "Everything will be fine. Your strong, and can concurs anything. If it gets too much, just take it day by day. Or just assign the homework and tell them to read the chapter and write and essay on what they found the most interesting about it."

"Alaric let me make copies of the journals he had of his times before the boarding school opened. I also got Camis journals of dad made into copies from Aunt Rebekah. I knew it was going to be hard, I just didn't want it to be this hard." I whispered.