Chapter 5- Hope

It's time for the annual trip to the Salvatore Boarding School. At this point I was five months pregnant, and legs just say whale status came early. The only kids that are allowed on the trip are fifth years and up, just in case. Today was different though, I brought Nikki and Amy with us, so we could meet our family and tell them the news.

"Cousin Hope!" A voice rang out through the yard.

"Cousin Nik!" I called back and smiled at the young adult as he came running over and hugged me. "Your so big." I whispered and looked him over.

"So have you." He grinned.

"I see somethings are genetic." I rolled my eyes, as he continued to grin.

"Of course. Mom says I act more like Uncle Kol every day."

"Yeah, you should be careful of that. We do not need more of you. I live with two of you." Rolling my eyes I turned to my class. "Guys, this is my cousin Nik. Can anyone guess who his parents are? Mr. Calleen?"

"Freya Mikaelons."

"Correct. Now my aunt is also married to a werewolf named Keelin. They had a nice family friend donate his....time to give them Nik here."

"Gross! You made that sound so much worse than it had to be." Nik gaged.

I laughed. "I'm sorry, what would you call it?"

"Sperm donation, duh." He rolled his eyes before sweeping forward and wrapping his other cousins into a tight hug. "You munchkins keep getting bigger." He stated.

"Moms having twins." Amelia said with a grin. "Dads ecstatic."

"I bet. Miss. Smith will be here in a moment. She was running behind on a class."

"You should see mom, her baby brain is affecting her more and more." Nikki chuckled.

"Yeah, she accidentally set our homework on fire, because she forgot she was a witch. It's hilarious to watch sometimes." Amy joined.

I crossed my arms the best I could and huffed at them. "You guys are mean." I hissed.
We talked a little bit longer, before Miss. Smith came out and joined us. "It's good to see you, Miss. Smith."

"You as well, Professor. I must say, your looking rather large." She grinned. "Congratulations."

"Thank you. We're having twins. And I'm five months."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"Any chance you could transfigured me a wheelchair. Walking isn't my strongest thing at the moment."
Chuckling, and with a wave of her wand, a wheelchair was created. "Guys, Miss. Smith here was once one of you. She was one of my finest student. She had me every year since her fifth. Carrie here, is a great example of using what I teach and wanting to learn more. She came here and now teaches them about us. Our version of magic, our creatures, our government. If your a seventh year, you might remember here from your first year. If not, well that's fine."

"Hey guys. Now, as we go inside try not to point, some people get offended really easily. Now this school has werewolves, witches, and vampires. They all co-exist together to learn to control what comes naturally. This use to be the Salvatore mansion, but after the death of Stephan Salvatore, his brother Damon let Alaric and Caroline turn it into a school. This is a safe haven for supernatural creatures to embrace their identities without fear. People from all over the world come here to feel some sense of normal."

"In class, I taught you all about the near destruction of Mystic Falls, can you tell me how that happened? Miss. Vanderbilt?"

"Well it was said that Kaid was defeated and in his place rose Katherine Pieers. She tried to flood the town with hellfire, and slaughter everyone. But Stephan Salvatore sacrificed himself to make sure that he stayed in hell." She responded.

"Very good. Now let's continue."

Throughout the tour, I felt something tugging on me, like something was trying to tell me something. Everything was slowly starting to meld together. Everything blurred together. Shaking my head and rubbing at my eyes, I tried to clear it, but it only made it worse. As I took a step forward, it felt like everything was tilting in one direction and it wasn't stoping. I heard shouts of surprise before darkness and emptiness consumed me whole.

It was an endless cycle of darkness. This darkness had no face, and no form. It was like swimming in the deepest and darkest parts of the ocean. This darkness often plagued my dreams, I was waiting for Inadu or Beletrix to emerge from the darkness and start their torture. And they did. But they didn't attack like they normally did, they just stood there and stared back. When I opened my mouth to yell at them, nothing came out.

"Hope Mikaelson-Weasley." A voice called out through the darkness, startling me. Frantically, I looked around to find the voice, but still couldn't see anything but darkness.
"Hope, you have done great things with your life. You have sacrificed yourself over and over again, along with your friend Harry Potter. I am granting you a choice, Hope Mikaelson-Weasley. Your choice is, you can fade into oblivion and join me and your family here in a world where nothing will be put to harm you. Or, everyone you, and your friend, have ever cared for will come back to life, along with a few select people." The voice sounded distinctly like my Uncle Elijah.

I could only stare at the people that cause such horror and pain in my life, and shake my head. "I have more to live for now. I will not be joining you in oblivion just yet."
I was shocked at the sudden use of my voice, but stuck by my words.

"You have made your choice then. People will return one by one, you mustn't say anything until the first one arrives. We shall meet again soon, Hope Mikaelson-Weasley."
The darkness returned fully and I was left alone once again.

Sitting up slowly, I turned my head from side to side to see George sitting in a chair with Freddie and Nikki sitting on his lap. I saw Nik, Freya, Keelin, Rebekah, Davina, and Kol sitting around the room we were in. Slowly sitting up, I gasped as I one of the twins landed a solid kick to my ribs. Gently rubbing the spot, I pushed myself all the way up.

"George." I whispered, trying to wake him up. "George."
When he didn't stir, I waved my hand and watched a piece of his shirt tugged forward, jerking him gently. It took a few more tries, before he finally opened his eyes.

"Hope?" He whispered.

I smiled and nodded. Gently setting our kids in the chair and rushed over to me and held me tightly, situating himself to rest against the headboard of the bed and me. He peppered my face and neck in kisses, and held me as tightly as he dared to.

"I'm fine, we're fine. I promise." I whispered once we settled back against the bed.

"I'm was terrified that I'd lose you. You, Hope, are forbidden to leave me. In fact, I demand to go first."

"Alright, Emily, whatever you say." I chuckled with a smile. I shifted to lay against him on my side, before capturing his lips in a passionate and reassuring kiss. "I promise, everything is ok. In fact, everything will be more than ok soon."

"How so?"

"Well, we are going to have twins soon." I said nonchalantly with a grin.

"That's right. I want red heads." George whispered with a grin of his own.

"Blond would be a good mix up from our other three. We already have two red heads, let's go for a blond or brown haired kid."

"One of each." He compromised.

"That I can do." I whispered with a smile, snuggling against him before drifting off into a sleepless slumber.