Chapter 7- George

I scooped Freddie up into my arms as we apparated to Ginnys place. I got an owl from Ginny earlier, telling me to come over. Since I had to wait till closing time, we didn't leave till around seven. Upon entering the house, I could hear talking from down the hallway.

"Mommy!" Freddie squealed in excitement, wiggling in my arms till I put him on the ground.

"Freddie, your moms at school!" I called after him, following him into the living room. I froze when I spotted Hope sitting on the couch with Freddie wrapped around her neck. "Hope, what are you doing here?" I asked softly.

"The same reason your here, I just have all the answers." She said with a smile. Walking over, I pressed a kiss to her lips and took a seat next to her, pulling her into my side.

"What reason?" I whispered, locking eyes with her.

"Take a look." She pointed across from us, and I gasped as I spotted two familiar faces.

"Remus? Tonks?"

"Hey, George." Remus greeted with a smile.

"How—what—Hope?" I turned to my wife and spotted her smiling.

"Remember last week when I fainted?" She started.

"Did you have a vision?"

She nodded her head and looked down. "I wasn't allowed to say anything till the first ones came back. So I had to stay quiet, I didn't know what the consequences would be if I didn't."

I kissed her head and squeezed her tightly, holding her against me in reassurance that she was ok. "No more hiding things from me. Ok?"

She nodded her head and curled up against me. I felt her breathing even out a few minutes later, and knew she was asleep. I looked up to see Remus and Tonks watching us, with soft smiles.
"How is she?" Remus whispered.

"Good. It's been hard for her, for us, but we're good." I whispered, my fingers wrapping around Hopes hair. Freddie jumped down and raced off to god knows where. "I'm assuming Harry is on his way?"

"Ginny sent for him a bit after Hope sent your owl." Tonks replied. She smiled and looked out the door Freddie disappeared through. "Teddys going to hate us." She whispered.

I shook my head. "Your wrong. Trust me in this, or Hope in this case. He might put up an act that he does, but in reality he doesn't know how to react. Hope said she went through something similar when she was younger with her father. And she lost him three times. Just give him time."

The two figures in front of me nodded their heads and leaned into each other. We sat around talking and just catching Tonks and Remus up on what's been going on lately. When Harry got here, he didn't look entirely surprised, and hugged the two tightly. Hope woke up at one point, and instantly wanted food. I had a feeling this would be a reoccurring event for awhile, so I observed and joined in the teasing.