Chapter 10- MIXED

Hope

There is one word, one name, that came to mind as my eyes locked onto the man. He looked the same as he did when he died. He wore the same clothes we buried him in. Most importantly, he looked alive.

I watched Fred's smile slowly leave his face, before morphing into one of caution. His hand drifted towards his wand, and I froze entirely.

"Can you tell me where my family is?" He asked sternly.

"It's Fred right?" I asked, trying to catch my breath. I was not up to my usual strength. After having the twins, my magic has been on the wonky side. I was in no shape to duel properly if it came down to it.

"How do you know my name?" He asked again.

I was just about to open my mouth when a delighted squeal filled my ears. "Mommy! Uncle Bill licked me!"

My eyes stayed locked onto Fred, as Freddie latched onto my legs. I watched his eyes dart down to the boy, before darting back to me.

"Go back inside, honey." I said down to Freddie. "I need you to go get Aunt Hermione."

"Mommy, who's that?" Freddie asked, pointing towards Fred. "He looks like Daddy."

I watched Fred's eyes widen. "Go get your aunt, Freddie. Now." I said sternly. I watched Freddie out of the corner of my eye, as he darted back inside the Burrow. Fred opened his mouth to say something, but I shook my head. A second later I heard Hermione gasp, before her feet were racing towards me.
"Mione, will you take Fred inside please?" I whispered softly.

She nodded, before stepping forward and pulling Fred into a hug and leading him inside. In a loud crack I apparated away.

George

I stood in the kitchen, watching Amelia play with the twins on the floor. They were giggling and laughing and making faces at each other. In old photo albums, Bill did that with me and Fred when we were that age. I sighed and smiled sadly. As the door opened, I thought it was Hope, and turned to greet her. I froze mid turn and stared at the man in the doorway.
He had my face.

"Well, would you look at that. Georgie, you got yourself a family." Fred grinned at Freddie as he jumped up from the couch and raced over to hide behind my legs.

"Fred?"

"The one and only. Well, I guess that's not technically true, since there is a little Freddie running around."

I stumbled forward before pulling him into a hug. I felt tears of joy and pain resurface and fall down my cheeks. I stepped back and looked at him. He looked the same.

"You're alive." I whispered.

"I'm alive. Who was the woman outside? I don't think I've seen her before."

I chuckled. "That's Hope, Fred."

Fred's eyes widen, before a grin broke out on his face. "You finally tied her down, I see." He chuckled.

"And have five kids." I beamed. "Where is she anyways?"

When Fred shrugged I directed my stare to Hermione. "She'll be back in a bit." Was all she said. I sighed, already knowing the reasoning behind it. "Don't worry. She just needs to calm down. You know how she is."

Nodding, I turned to Fred. "Fred, I would like to introduce my kids. My oldest, Amelia. The second oldest, Nikole. Third in line is Fredward, or Freddie. And finally, our newest addition, our twins Camille and Elijah."

I watched Fred's eyes scan his nieces and nephew's, before he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm happy for you. Come on, let's get the rest of them. There will be a lot of crying and I could use a proper meal."