Chapter 6- Hope

George refused to leave my side for an entire week. After I fainted, he was very worried that it would happen again, so he was glued to my side every day. For. A. Week. He stayed at Hogwarts the entire week, while Freddie stayed with Molly at the Burrow. Now normally I would get annoyed and tell him to back off, but I was excited to see who would come back first.
I wasn't even sure if it was real or not, but something was constantly telling me to stay alert. I had kissed George gently before he went back him a few days before hand, he made me promise that if anything happened I was to call him instantly.

"Professor! Professor!"

I looked up to see Miss. Vanderbilt and Mr. Rodreego racing up towards my desk.
"What is it?" I asked, worry lining my words.

"I don't know. One second we were walking around the halls, the next there was a duel happening. Come quick!"

Not thinking twice, I grabbed the wheelchair and quickly raced through the halls. Colleen and Roderick guided me till we got close enough. I could hear the fight getting closer and closer.

"Out of the way! Now!" I shouted at the gathered crowd. The children parted like the Red Sea, and I was faced with three familiar figures. "If you make me get out of this chair I will not hesitate to take all of you out! Stop this madness at once!" I shouted at the dueling pairs.

"Professor, they just attacked us. We swear." One of the Slytherin called out as they stopped dueling.

"I believe you, but for now, five point will be taken from Slytherin for dueling. Now you two-" I stopped as I turned to the others and gasped. "Everyone back to class!" I shouted. "Now! Miss. Vanderbilt please grab the headmistress."

"Professor, are you sure your ok with them? They don't look like students." Coleen whispered.

"They won't hurt me. Now go."

Slowly standing out of the wheelchair, I wobbled over to the two. One had scars all over his face, while the other had dark pink hair.

"Who are you?" The man demanded.

"You probably don't recognize me since it's been thirteen years, but I'm slightly hurt by that Remus."

"How do you know my name?" The man demanded.

"Anyone can recognize their dead godfather." I stated, crossing my arms. "You on the other hand, can't recognize your goddaughter."

"Hope?" He whispered, disbelief coating his features.

I smiled and nodded. "Hey, Remus."

It was instantaneous. He rushed forward and pulled me into a hug, well the best you can when I'm five months pregnant with twins. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I hugged him back.

"Mom! Mom what's going on? Are you ok? Who are you?"

I pulled away and looked at Nikki and Amelia as they stopped behind me. Smiling and wiping at my eyes.

"Mom?" Remus asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, those are my kids, Amelia is the oldest, and Nikole is the middle child at the moment. Kids, this is Remus and his wife Tonks."

"Wait," Amelia whispered. "As in Uncle Remus and Aunt Tonks?"

"Teddys parents?" Nikole joined in.

"Aunt Hope, what are you doing? Uncle George will kill you if he found out you ran straight into a duel!"

I sighed and shook my head. "Vicky, I'm fine."

"Don't make me bring Teddy down here so he can give you a talking to." The blond threatened.