Chapter 9- Hope

Groggily, I opened my eyes and was greeted with the hospital white ceiling. Yes, there is such a color. When I turned my head to the left, I was greeted with a window. To my right held George fast asleep in a chair. What happened? I remember shouting and then nothing.

"George?" I whispered, almost like I didn't recognize him. It was strange for my voice to sound like that. I watched as he shifted in his sleep, causing his head to lull to the side before he jerked awake.
"George." I tried again. His eyes instantly locked onto mine, and he was pulling me into a passionate kiss before I could utter another word.

"You really gotta stop scaring me like that." He mumbled, pulling away to rest his forehead against mine.

"Sorry, but if it helps it's not intentional." He chuckled and watched me closely. "The twins? Are they...?"

He broke out into a wide smile. "One red haired boy and one blonde haired girl."

I felt the tears rolling before I could stop them. I always cried when I had my kids. I didn't know what it was, but it happened. I kissed him once more, before pushing myself into a seated position. "What happened?"

"You wouldn't stop bleeding. The doctor thinks you used to much energy during your deliveries that you couldn't heal fast enough."

I nodded my head. "That makes sense. The girls? Freddie?"

"They're fine. I'm gonna owl the girls in a bit, then get Freddie from mom."

"I want to see them." I whispered with a smile.

George grinned and was out of the room in the blink of an eye. I smiled after him, watching as he practically skipped out. Twins.
"You would have loved them, Fred." I whispered, turning to look out the window.  A second later, George walked into the room with two nurses pushing the little baskets behind him. I beamed at the small bundles inside.
The girl definitely had a dirty blond tint to it, but I could see red blended in there. The boy, looked just like Freddie when he was a baby.
George picked up the boy and handed him to me, and I eagerly accepted.

"What should we name them?" He whispered, pressing a kiss to my head.

"How about, Camille for her, and Elijah for this little guy."

"Cami."

I smiled sadly. "I grew up with  stories of the great Cami O'Connell, it seems only fair."

He kissed me again and grinned. "Your uncle was going crazy."

I rolled my eyes. "He's very protective of me."

"Oh I know. I got the true Mikaelson death threat when I first met him."

Smiling like an idiot, I watched Eli sleep in my arms. George wrote to Amy and Nikki, before going to grab my family. When it was just me and the twins in the room, I felt a strange calmness fall over me.

"Excuse me?"

My head snapped up to the door, a woman with short brown hair stood in the doorway, watching me with a curious expression.

"Is your husband George Weasley?" The woman asked.

I nodded hesitantly. "Yes. He just stepped out, your welcome to wait for him. Who are you?"

"My name is Alice. Alice Longbottom."

My whole body locked up. "Your Nevilles mom."

She visibly brightened at the mention of her son. "You know Neville? How is he? Are you close?"

"Neville and I went to Hogwarts together. He's a professor there now, Herbology."

She nodded and sat down in a chair, looking down at Eli and Cami. "They are absolutely adorable. Your first set?"