Chapter 12- MIXED

George

Picking up Hopes, still vibrating, phone, I saw the ID and gasped. Quickly I pressed the accept button and listened silently.

"Hope? Hope! Are you there?! What's going on? Where are you?"

"Hello?" I asked softly.

Silence fell on the other end. "Who are you and why do you have my daughters phone?"

"Can I ask you for your name, first? I'll explain everything once I know who you are."

"Hayley Marshall. Now where the hell is my daughter?"

I could picture Hopes gold eyes shining through her mother's eyes.
"I know where Hope is, but I need you to tell me where your at."

"Who are you?"

"Hayley, what year do you think it is?" I asked softly.

"It's—there's no way—How long have I been—?"

"It's been seventeen years, Hayley. I need you to tell me where you are?"

"The Bayou."

"I'll be there soon. Don't leave or move."

"Who are you?"

"Family." Was all I said before hanging up. Taking a deep breath, I faced my twin before moving up the stairs towards Hope. "Hope." I called through the door, knowing she was probably pacing the room and trying to come up with reasons on how this was possible.

"It's not real." She said once the door opened. Her guard was up, struggling to hold back the wave of, well, hope. "She didn't die in the war. I didn't think he meant everyone, just the people in the war."

She collapsed into my arms and I held her tightly. "I'm going to go get her and bring her here. Do you want to go with?"

She frantically shook her head.
"I can't. I'll stay here with the kids. I have to feed the twins, and help Molly with dinner. Be careful. Call me if something happens."

Nodding, I kissed her gently before turning and walking outside and apparating to the Bayou once more.

She was standing in front of the tree I had found Hope under earlier. Her hand was trailing along her own name, but she jumped when she heard me appear. She growled at me, and I held my hands up.
"I'm not going to hurt you, Hayley. We talked on the phone not long ago." I rushed out.

I watched her relax slightly, looking me over cautiously. "You said we were family, how?"

I smiled softly. "I can explain everything, all you have to do is grab my hand."

"Where are you going to take me?" She asked slowly.

"To my family home. The rest of the family is there, and so is Hope."
I watched her visibly perk up at that, before slowly walking towards me and grabbing onto my hand. In a crack we were gone.

Everyone was waiting for us, gathered just outside the door, and watching us approach. I didn't see the kids anywhere, and was a little happy about that.
"Hayley, this is my mother, Molly, my brothers and sisters, and my nieces and nephews. Guys, this is Hopes mom."

"Wait, Grandma's alive?" A voice piped up from behind the group. Everyone turned to the red headed girl, watching us. "Dad, what's going on?" Nikki asked, eyes locking onto mine.

"Grandma? Dad?" Hayley asked, turning to face me.

"Nikki, go back inside. We'll talk in a minute."

"Is she like Uncle Fred, Remus, and Aunt Tonks?"