Dedication

To my younger sister, Ayesha who has always been the first person to read my updates and support me during my bad days, even when I feel I write shit. I love her so much!

Also to my grumpy elder sister, Naheemah who was the one being the Wattpad ambassador and I got here.

To my mom, who is not really supportive of my writing career and I understand, since I've never been featured but her critics always encouraged me to prove her wrong one day.

To my understanding dad is my super hero,  he's very supportive of my writing career and believes I can make it.

I'll not fail to mention my crazy friends who are also here and were always encouraging me to write. Sometimes though,  they're not so supportive but their existence on here makes me happy.

I get my inspiration from these people. And I love y'all.

***
This is not my first book but thanks if you decided to check it out. The cover design is mine and  no part of the story is plagiarised.

And note that I'm also StarDaisyxxx21 and this account had been opened a long time ago but I forgot the password. Just got it and yup I'm back!!!

WARNING: This story contains mentions of death, violent scenes, rape, abusive content and it's advisable for over 14 to read this text.

Copyrighted ©2022

*********
Feedback, Private Messages and votes are very well welcome. I love connecting with my readers. I wish a very Happy reading!

- 😘

Hikmah