Chapter Eleven

Sighing as I faced upwards, I wondered where he had gone just a few minutes ago.

Yeah, I lied to my friends I was staying behind to ask some questions from Mr. Roberts but I really did for Xavier.

Tired to look for him again, I tried to think of one place no one visits that well. Restroom? Wrong! Store room? It's always locked! Balcony? Restricted!

"Argh!" I groaned loudly. Where! Where could his asshole be?

I decided to go home since not many students were in the school. Also, I wouldn't want to get home late in the evening so I was going back to class.

"What the Fuck! Why don't I get this! " A voice yelled and I was startled. I stopped in my tracks and turned rightward where the voice came from. There was only a stairs there and I traced it upwards. The school library was staring back at me.

The library? Why would anyone be in the library now? Even I didn't step in there at all today.

I just shook my head and was going to class. Few of my classmates were still in the class.

My eyes met with Richards and I wasn't even smiling at him. I just kept a serious face and turned away while I put my back pack around my arm and later shoved it on my back.

I was halfway the hall when I heard my surname.

"Mrs. Louisville!" the voice called in a higher tone.

I turned with a scrunched up nose and realised Professor Albert was the one.

I picked up a little race and got in his front quickly. I studied his appearance and the mid-forty year old man was in his 6 inches circled glasses, he was holding a text in his left hand and was looking exhausted.

"Sorry to disturb you but I see you're a good student so I called you. I actually needed an help from you" He says drawing out the book from in his fist. I saw the book was the one we were currently reading in literature class so I smiled.

"Could you please drop this book in the library for me?"

I shrugged naturally and collected the book.

"Sure sir"

I jogged upstairs after collecting the book- the Professor mumbled a thank you as I did.

Soon, I got to the library and met the door ajar. Normally, the librarian would have locked it but I don't think she's around.

So, I shrugged and stepped in. I was greeted in with a loud noise.

"Who's there! " someone yelled and I stopped dead in my tracks, tightened my grip on the book and gasped.

"Who's it, I said! " the tone was harder this time. I sighed.

"It's... Me.... But I don't know you!" I yelled back and heard a sequence of noise like someone was moving.

I was curious and I raised both brows.

But I was surprised when the figure came in front of me.

"Xa. " I muttered quickly closing my mouth again.

You wouldn't believe I saw him shirtless. His hair was rough and dishevelled.

His appearance was doubtful.

I blinked twice and squeezed my brows together more tightly.

"What the hell was going on here?"

***
Thanks for reading.

Playlist:

Hold on by JB.

Solo by BlackPink.

Brutal by Olivia Rodrigue.

So far Away by... (skipped my mind)  if you know,  insert.

- 😘

Hikmah