Chapter Five

He stopped in his tracks and faced me. He wasn't answering me and I was annoyed, I don't know why.

"It's not safe to be here, Claire"

"But why the hell would a stranger know my  name!"

"This is not the right time. Follow me"

"My skirt... Let me get my jacket."

I was about to start going.

"Stop! " he said and moved closer to me. "It's dangerous in there, I said"

I rolled my eyes and stumped my feet on the ground.

"Then,  am I going home half nude? "

"Wait,  if you don't mind.... " he began to remove his hood and I was getting excited by this.

Under the hood,  he wore a blue shirt and he looked less intimidating in that outfit.

Hell,  I was checking him out? I could almost sense how vulnerable he mist be feeling right now.

"This appearance suits you more"  I blurted out while he wrapped his hood at my waist making me look like a bad girl.

"I'll prefer to wear that" I said again and he removed it glancing at me.

I got a cleared view as a car passed by flashing a light on his handsome face. He had such small pink kissable lips.

"Ahh... Claire. Behave! Am I okay? " I muttered and didn't realise I'm now wearing his hood. It smelt like him.

"Hmm,  I love the smell"

He wasn't replying and then  I realised I was  making a fool of myself again.

"Thanks by the way" I said,  pausing my lip into a thin line.

Stuffs like these.... In movies,  the girl peck the boy. Should I! Should I?

"Are you okay now? Is the migraine..... ?"

I shook my head quickly. With his comfortable presence,  the migraine was going.

"I don't know where you live so let's take a taxi,  shall we? "

"Hmm"

He turned away and was calling for a taxi. Throughout the time,  I was staring at him. He looked familiar. His blonde hair and appearance.

I wasn't sure of what to say of him when he's not even ready to tell me who he is!

"Claire,  let's go"

Why was he calling me by my name as if I knew him? I shrugged and followed him towards the taxi. I got in and watched him go in through the other door as well. He seemed as if uncomfortable as his slender body was showing through the shirt.

I was amused at his stout body even though he doesn't really look like a body builder.

Once the taxi started to move,  I realised he had a scar too on his face.

I was sure he's someone I knew but he still isn't!

Unable to find a clear answer, I pressed my face against the window and watched the scenery.

I wound down the glass and brought my head out.

"You shouldn't stick your head out that way. "

"It's something exciting to do. Try it" I replied turning my head towards him. He shook his head.

"Common! " I didn't relent either because I'm not the type.

I just leaned closer to his side and tried wind down the glass but it seemed impossible because I wasn't sitting directly towards it.