Taking baby Mount to the England ground for the first time

Y/N POV
I was awoken at half 6 by the small cries of our daughter. I walked into her nursery and sat down with her on the rocking chair. I breastfed her whilst slowly humming to soothe her as she was being fussy. I heard footsteps from down the hall and seeing it was still rather early I assumed it was our first-born Alex. My suspicions were correct when he cautiously opened the door to reveal Mia and I who had just finished her breakfast. “Good morning bubba.” He replied with a small morning back as I would assume that he was still partly asleep. “Shall we go and wake up daddy Alex?” “Yessss!” he excitedly ran down the corridor to mine and Mason’s room. As I entered with Mia, I saw Mason tackling Alex to the bed and attacking him with tickles whilst Alex squirmed about in a fit of giggles. “Morning Babe” Mason said in his raspy morning voice. “Morning.” Mason made grabby hands for Mia, so I carefully placed her in his arms. I climbed back into bed and Alex snuggled in next to me. “All my babies in bed.” Mason said proudly. I gave him a smile. We laid in bed for awhile until we decided we should get ready for our day. Mason had training and a meeting to go to so we decided to take Alex to his Nan’s for the day and then Mason would bring Mia to the training ground whilst I went and helped my friend with something.
**Time skip to the car**
The radio was playing quietly in the black Porsche whilst Mason and Alex were talking about his day yesterday at nursery. Mia was sleeping in her car seat which I was grateful for because it meant she would not be cranky later when meeting the boys. We arrived at my mum’s and dropped off Alex he seemed happy to be spending the day with his nanny and Grandad. We had been driving for around 20 minutes, Mia had woken up hungry so we pulled into a car park so that I could feed her. The sound of an iPhone went off and Foden’s name popped up on the screen.
**The call between Mason and Phil (no one’s POV) **
M: Hello mate, are you alright?
P: Yeah I’m alright thanks I was just wondering if you could pick me up on your way to the ground its just we stayed at Becca’s parents last night and she took the car for work.
M: Yeah that’s fine mate I’ll be around 10 minutes I just need to drop Y/N off at her friends.
P: Oh lovely cheers mate. See you then.
M: No worries in a bit.
**End of call**
Mason’s POV
I dropped Y/N off at her friends as they had some stuff to sort out and set off for Phil’s. I honked the horn a few times to alert him I was there which upset Mia but luckily she didn’t cry. The door opened and out came Phil with his wonderful Gazza haircut. I shook my head and chuckled as he made his way to the car. He was about to chuck his kit bag in the back seat when he saw Mia. (None of the team have met her yet because she has only recently been born). Foden gasped and looked at me I gave him a big smile. “Mate she is so cute and she looks so much like you especially her little lips.” “Oh thanks man when we get to the pitch you have got to have a cuddle with her.”
“Do not worry man I expect the first hug.” I lightly chuckled. Foden climbed into the front seat, and we made small talk and caught up.
**Time skip to them arriving at the ground**
We pulled into the car park, and I got the pushchair out of the boot. “Phil, can you get Mia from her seat please whilst I attempt to put the pram up?” “Of course, man I will also get my cuddle as well.” Phil was talking to Mia in a little baby voice and was cooing at her. She looked confused bless her. “Alright man I’m afraid cuddling time is over for a bit I need to put this little lady in her pram.” “Ohhh okay then”. Foden passed Mia over to me and I strapped her in. Phil must have taken a liking to Mia as he begged me to let him push the pram. I let him and I carried both our kit bags. As we entered the St George’s Park, we were greeted by Gareth Southgate who was at the front desk. “Hello lads good to see you again. And who is this little cutie?”. “Alright Gareth this is Mia.” Foden said proudly. I shook my head and chuckled. “Yeah, this is Mia MY daughter.” I said with the empathises on ‘my’. “Well, she is lovely you and Y/N must be very happy.” “We are thank you.” I said proudly. We finished up our conversation with Gareth and walked into the changing rooms where I could already hear the rowdy boys. As I entered, I was engulfed by “Awe’s and so cute!” The boys all seemed so happy about me finally bringing Mia into training because I was against it at first. “Who wants a cuddle first?” “Meeee!” I laughed “No Foden you have already cuddled her.” “I think its only fair that Uncle Declan gets a hug first, don’t you?” Declan said. I carefully passed Mia over to Dec and she immediately started crying. We all started laughing and Declan looked so disappointed. “Mate I don’t think she likes you why don’t you let Uncle Maguire cuddle her.” Dec was hesitant at first but then passed her over. Mia stopped crying when Harry had hold of her. “So, we can see who her favourite Uncle is then can’t we.” Once again, we all laughed. Mia was passed around the changing rooms for a while, and I stood there so proudly.
Our head trainer came into the changing rooms. “Right, I’m sorry to ruin the fun boys but it’s time to train.” A few playful groans came from around the room. We all headed out of the changing room and John had Mia in his arms whilst Jude was pulling funny faces at her from behind. As we stepped out onto the pitch I forgot that no one would be able to look after Mia as we all had to train I started panicking and I think it was noticeable as Gareth started heading my way.
**Gareth’s POV**
I was making sure all the boys were ready for training when I looked over at Mason, he had Mia in his arms, and he looked worried. “Mason mate, are you okay?” “No, I don’t know what to do with Mia, I knew it was a bad idea to bring her I should of left her with Y/N mum.” “Look don’t worry I can look after her as I am just observing play today, I’m not really coaching.” A look of relief crept onto his face. “Gareth you are a lifesaver thank you so much.” “You’re welcome anytime.” Mason jogged over to join the rest of the team. I looked and Mia and decided that she would very much enjoy a tour of this place. I walked around pointing out random things and every now and then Mason would glance over. I walked her into the main building. “…And this is where we keep out trophies and see this, I helped win this one I scored the final deciding goal and we won…” I carried on with my tour and made it back to the pitch where the boys were doing shooting practice. “…And look there is your daddy about to score against Jordan…” Mason scored with a lovely goal, and he gave us both a massive smile. I mean it was probably aimed more at Mia then me but it’s nice to pretend. By the time the guys had finished training Mia had fallen asleep in my arms, so I passed her back to Mason who was very grateful for my help. He left after a few more cuddles from the other boys. “Mounty makes cute babies!” Ben shouted. “It’s a good thing you didn’t pull out Mace otherwise we would never of gotten this bundle of cuteness!” Declan chimed in. Mason shook his head and chuckled.