Jude Bellingham - First Call Up

*You are Jude’s girlfriend in this*

Y/N POV

It was a Saturday morning which meant that Jude was at training until midday. I had the apartment to myself so I did some housework and then caught up on the latest episode of Brooklyn 99. It was around half 11 so I decided to make some lunch for Jude and I as I always do on a Saturday. Jude normally cooks but whenever he has training or a match I always do it. I decided to make a chicken and pasta bake. After prepping it I whacked it in the oven to cook. The front door opened and slammed shut. “Jude what’s up why are you in a mood?” “Hey I’m not in a mood could you not tell that was an energetic, happy slam of the door.” He replied. I couldn’t tell if he was being sarcastic or not so I gave him a confused look. “Just tell me what happened please.” “Okay, okay I’ll tell you. So I was at training and we were doing the usual exercises and drills when my manager pulled me aside and told me to head to the conference room. So I did.” I just nodded in confusion, not sure where he was going with this. “So I got into the conference room and there was Gareth Southgate.” I gasped, shocked at what could be happening. “And then he was ‘hey you alright’ and then he did a little introduction and then went ‘so you're probably wondering why I’ve asked to speak with you and the reason is we would like you to come and play for the national team for the euros’” OMG Jude what did you say?” “Well obviously I said yes you wally I wasn’t going to turn down a once in a lifetime opportunity to play for England.” “Jude I’m so proud of you this is amazing news congratulations!!!” “Thank you Y/N it means a lot and I still can’t really believe it like it hasn’t sunk in that I’ve just received my first call up for the England National team.” “You know what screw the pepsi on the table? I think champagne is in order.” Jude chuckled at my words. I was so proud of him though he had been working so hard and was continuously training for this moment.

Thanks for reading

Please leave any requests you have :)