Ben Chilwell - First Date

B

en’s POV

Today was mine and Y/N’s first date and I was nervous we’d been friends since and were always together as kids but recently we took our relationship to the next level and I was glad. I enjoyed her company and we always got on well whenever we were together. I was taking her to a concert to see a band we both really like – The Vaccines they were doing their European tour and I knew that Y/N really wanted to see them so I thought what better way to spend our first date. The show started at 9 so I decided that we could go out for dinner somewhere in London. I messaged Y/N to let her know that I’d be over and she better be ready. She sent back the rolling eyes emoji. I grabbed my wallet and headed to my car. I arrived at Y/N’s 10 minutes later and knocked on the door. She opened it and welcomed me in. I greeted her with a kiss and the usual ‘how are you’ “Wow Y/N you look amazing!” “Oh, um thank you Ben.” She blushed at my words “I’m nearly ready I just need to pack my bag.” “Alright no worries I’m a bit early anyways.” Y/N jogged upstairs and came back down with her bag and a pair of heels in her hand. I looked at her questioningly “Y/N you’re not being serious, are you? Wearing heels to see a concert.” “No dumb arse I’m wearing them to dinner and then I’ll change into my trainers.” “Ohhh that makes sense.” She nodded at me as if I should know this already. “Right anyways are you ready to go? I made dinner reservations at Wagamama for 7:15 and we don’t want to miss because I reckon, they will be busy.” “Yep, I am ready to go Ben.”

**Time skip to dinner**

Y/N and I were sat at dinner just catching up and I couldn’t get over how pretty she looked, her hair perfectly curled and the way she wore one of my chequered shirts over her Vaccines t-shirt. “Oi take a picture it will last longer!” I blushed as she caught me. “Okay I will.” I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of her midway through eating her ramen. She looked so cute although she’d say otherwise. I posted it to my Instagram and captioned it with ‘I did as you said’. It was cheesy I know but I couldn’t think of anything else to put without sounding too soppy and having the boys take the piss out of me. “Anyways how’s the job-hunting going Y/N? The other day you announced you wanted to have your own business, is that something you still wanted to do?” Um yeah I want to do like t-shirts and sweatshirts and maybe some prints and then sell them on Etsy and stuff. What’d think of that?” “You know what Y/N that seems like a really good idea, you can do like band, films and sports stuff and like TV shows.” “Yeah that’s what I was thinking.” Y/N and I carried on talking until we realised that we should be heading to the concert seeing as it was half 8. The vaccines weren’t on till 9 so we would only miss some of the opening acts but I wasn’t too fussed and nor was Y/N.

**Time skip to the concert**

Y/N and I arrived at the O2 arena at quarter to 9 and joined the queue to get in. It took nearly ten minutes to get in but once we were in the atmosphere was unreal. The final opening act were singing and the crowd were joining in and dancing. Y/N grabbed onto my hand and pulled me to where our seats where situated. The act went off the stage and the crowd went silent as the lights turned out. The lights switched back on and let a purple glow take over the stage. The Vaccines came out and the crowd screamed. Y/N were screaming with them and I was cheering as they took their places on the stage. The intro to Wetsuit came on followed by the band singing. The crowd all joined in as well and it was so much fun. Y/N started to dance and I joined in with her. She was smiling like the Cheshire cat and I was so happy that she was enjoying herself. The band played their last song (Back in Love City) and everyone cheered. It was an incredible show and I was so happy to of taken Y/N with me. The crowd started leaving the arena and so I grabbed onto Y/N’s hand so I wouldn’t lose her. We made our way to the nearest exits whilst being shoved by everyone else trying to get out. “Ben that was such a great show, thanks so much for bringing me it means a lot.” “Oh your welcome Y/N I’m glad you could come, it was an incredible first date.” She pulled me in close to me and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back passionately and we pulled away from each other. She giggled cutely at our actions and I pulled her into a hug. She took my hand and we walked to the car. the drive home was about 25 mins but when I looked over at Y/N she had fallen asleep, she looked so peaceful so I let her sleep. Instead of taking her back to hers I brought her back to mine and carried her bridal  style to my bed where I took her shoes off and laid her down in my bed. I climbed into the other side of the bed after getting myself changed and pulled her close to me. I soon fell asleep myself after a great night out.

Thanks for reading

I can’t tell if I like this one as much as some of the others.