Jesse Lingard - Winter Walks

· You are Jesse’s wife in this.

Again, so sorry for not posting for so long but hope you enjoy this :)

Jesse’s POV

It had gotten a lot colder in England over the weekend, but I promised Hope that we would still go for our Sunday walks. “Hey Y/N once your done clearing up from lunch do you want to walk through the park?” “Yeah sounds good.” I went into the lounge and Hope was sat cuddling with creed on the sofa whilst watching Peppa Pig. “Hey Hope, mummy’s just tidying up and then we are gonna go for a walk, we can bring Creed as well.” “Okay Daddy.” She got off the sofa and Creed followed her as she went into the kitchen to find Y/N. I turned the TV off and went to find her warmer clothes. “Hope?” She poked her head around the kitchen door and smiled at me in a cheeky grin. “We need to get you all wrapped up and ready to go out.” She walked over to me and I helped put her coat, hat and gloves on. She then pulled on her welly boots. Y/N went and got herself ready and I put Creed’s lead on. “Right I’m ready Jess, shall we go?” “Yep.” Y/N took Hope’s hand for the walk to the park. Considering It was only 3 in the afternoon it was getting progressively darker. The walk to the park was short but we kept stopping so Hope could admire all the Christmas decorations that were already up. We were yet to put ours up as we wanted to wait until December 1st but Hope was getting impatient. We arrived at the iron gates which led to the park. I took Creed off his lead so he could walk more freely. Hope let go off Y/N’s hand and ran straight into a mound of leaves kicking them everywhere whilst laughing. I couldn’t help but smile she looked so happy. “Mummy come jump with me.” Y/N switched into child mode and ran into the leaves to join Hope. I snapped some pictures of them to remember this. “Right c’mon girls.” Hope groaned but continued walking. Creed walked next to her and Y/N linked onto my arm. The park was illuminated with strings of colourful lights which Hope was enamoured by. “Daddy?” “Yes darling.” “Can we do 3,2,1 jump please.” I chuckled but Y/N was all for it. “Okay.” Y/N and I both clasped onto either one of her hands. “Right ready?” Hope noddled excitedly. “3,2,1 JUMP!” “WEEEE!” Hope was laughing uncontrollably. We continued for the next 5 minutes. “Daddy, my legs ache.” “Do you want me to carry you baby?” “Yes please.” Y/N helped Hope onto my shoulders and then we made our way back to the entrance. By the time we had gotten back Hope had fallen soundly asleep so Y/N took her and carried her the rest of the way so she could sleep more comfortably. I put Creed back on his lead and we headed home.

Thanks for reading, sorry it was only a short one.