Jadon Sancho - Wanting A Baby

Y/N’S POV

Today Jadon and I were going to visit my new niece, Eliza. I had met her once when she was first born but Jadon hadn’t seen her. We were going to my sisters for lunch. “Jadon c’mon we need to head off now if we don’t want to be stuck in traffic for ages.” “Yeah, two secs I’m just grabbing something.” I stood in the hallway impatiently tapping my foot waiting for him. “Y/N get the stuff in the car, and I’ll be down in a minute, I’m just doing something.” I wasn’t sure what he was up too, but I didn’t want to pry. We were staying over at my sisters so that her and her husband could go out. They hadn’t been out by themselves since Eliza was born and so we offered to look after her. I put our bags in the car and then climbed into the driving seat still waiting for Jadon to emerge. 5 minutes later he came jogging down the steps with what looked to be a gift bag in his hands. He got in the car. “What’s in the bag then Sanch?” “Well, I thought I’d get baby Eliza a present considering I’m her favourite uncle.” “Right and what did you get her.” He opened the bag to reveal a baby grow with a Man United logo on the front. I chuckled at it but it was cute. “And what else is in there?” He pulled out a mini-England shirt with his number and ‘Sancho’ on the back. “Aw no that’s actually very cute.” “Yeah see, I can’t wait till when we have kids, and we can get them little kits to wear to my matches.” I nodded in agreement not sure what to say. Recently, Jadon had been making little comments about wanting a baby or when we have a baby, we should do this and that. I tried to ignore them, scared to actually discuss it. It wasn’t the fact that I didn’t want kids because I defiantly did, I was just worried that he may leave and back out or something and then I’d be on my own raising a child. I know he is not like that, but I always had that thought in the back of my mind. “Oh, I also got your sister a bottle of champagne as well.” “Okay cool. That’s so nice though Jadon, think we should put her new baby grow on tonight, don’t you?” “Oh yeah.” I laughed. Jadon put the radio and then we set off for Danielle’s. the drive was only 30 minutes as well which was good. Jadon had fallen asleep about 10 minutes into our drive. “Jadon!” He woke up startled. I laughed at his reaction. “We are here babe, so c’mon” He got out the car and then grabbed Eliza’s present, I grabbed the champagne and we walked up to their house. I knocked on the door and Paul, Danielle’s husband answered it. “Hey Paul, how are you?” He hugged me. “Y/N nice to see you. I’m well thank you, how about yourself?” “Yeah, not bad thanks.” I moved out the way so he could greet Jadon, but he gave him a handshake instead of a hug. He walked us to the kitchen where everyone else was. We all greeted each other. “Where’s Eliza? Jadon has a present for her.” “She is in her cot; I’ll go and get her.” I handed the bottle of champagne to Danielle, and she thanked me. Paul came downstairs with Eliza in his arms. “Oh my, she’s gotten so big.” “Yeah, she’s nearly 6 months now Y/n.” “So, Jadon don’t keep us waiting what’s in the bag.” Jadon gave the bag to Danielle, and he stood watching her open it with a big grin of his face. “Aw Jadon they are so cute, thank you.” She held up the items of clothing to show to Paul. “Oh, they are great, look at Uncle Jadon spoiling you.” I chuckled and hugged Jadon.

**Time Skip to after the meal**

Jadon’s POV

“That was delicious, thank you guys.” “Aw no worries, glad you enjoyed it.” Danielle and Y/N went into the other room to sit and play with Eliza whilst Paul and I washed up. “Paul, I’ve got something to ask you.” “Yeah, go on.” “How did you know you were both ready to have a baby?” “What do you mean.” “Well, I’m ready to have kids, we are in a good place financially, our relationship is strong and I feel like it’s the right time, but I don’t know if Y/N is ready, I’ve been dropping subtle hints every now and then but I don’t how she feels. She sorta pretends she hasn’t heard me when I say it.” “Well Jadon, why don’t you speak to her tell her that’s what you want, you never know she may feel the same way, like how she was today with Eliza shows that she is more than ready to be a mum. She looked comfortable with it.” “Okay yeah thank you, I’ll talk to her later.” With that we carried on cleaning up. “Paul I’ll finished this, you can go and get ready for later.” He looked at me and I simply nodded to let him know it’s alright. “Y/N where are you?” “I’m in the lounge.” I walked into the lounge to find Y/N sat on the floor with Eliza. I smiled at the cuteness. “Paul and Danielle are going in 10 minutes, so then I reckon we should get her ready for bed.” “Yeah okay.” I joined them on the floor. “Okay you two we are off, thank you again for babysitting her means a lot.” “Yeah, no worries, me and Jadon will call if we need anything but I’m sure we will be fine. Go and enjoy your night.” With that they left. “Right Missy, I think it’s time to get you changed.” She just looked up at me. “Y/N/N can you go and get her new Pjs please.” “Yep course.” I carried Eliza up to her room and laid her on the changing table. Y/N came up soon after with her baby grow. I changed her nappy and then put her new outfit on her. “Y/N look how cute she looks.” “Awe let me get a picture.” She took and quick pic of her. “Shall we go and watch TV so she can have her bottle.” “Yeah, you take her down and I’ll get her bottle ready.” “Okay” Y/N took Eliza from and grabbed a blanket from her cot. I went and warmed up her bottle. We both sat in the lounge with Eliza on Y/N’s lap. “Y/N/N, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something for a while now.” “Okay…” “I was wondering do you want to start trying for a baby? I feel ready for one and we are in a good place at the moment, with stable careers. Seeing you today with Eliza has given me baby fever as well, I was wondering how you’d feel about it all?” “I mean yeah, maybe now would be good to start trying, I’m sorry I was apprehensive before, I was scared you’d back out at the last minute and then leave me on my own with a baby.” “Y/N I love you; I want to start a family with you, we haven’t been married a year yet, but I feel like we are ready, and we can support each other through it. I’d never dream of leaving you.” Her face softened at my words. “Hey, lets put her to bed.” I took Eliza so Y/N could get up and then we walked to her room. I laid her gently into her cot to make sure I didn’t wake her. “I love you Jadon.” “I love you too.” I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly, kissing her head.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it.