Ben Chilwell - Decorating For Christmas

·You and Ben are married in this

·You have 3 kids Alfie aged 8, Harvey aged 5 and Erin aged 3

Y/N’S POV

It was the first of December and so Ben and I agreed we would put the decorations up today. The kids had been mithering us about for most of November but we both thought it was too early so we promised them that we’d do it on the 1st of December. “Hey Kids, who wants to go and help daddy go get the decorations and tree from the garage?” There was a chorus of ‘meees’. I got Erin’s shoes on and we walked over to the garage whilst the boys raced out to the garage eagerly following Ben. “Right Y/N you get the big box of baubles, Erin can you carry the lights?” she nodded and Ben carefully passed them over to her. “Boys you two can carefully carry the tree, and I’ll get the outside decs.” I led the kids into the lounge laughing at Alfie instructing Harvey how to ‘properly’ carry the tree. Ben walked in moments later struggling with everything. “Here babe, let me help you.” “Thanks Y/N.” We put everything into the middle of the room. “I reckon we need to put the tree up first.” “Yup c’mon you three lets help daddy.” Ben put the tree up mainly himself whilst the others tried to help. “Mummy lights?” “Yeah Erin, do you want to do them.” “Yeah, but help me?” “Of course baby.” I untangled the lights and then helped Erin snake them around the tree. “That looks good girls.” Ben said with a big smile on his face. “Baubles now?” “Yes Alf.” “Wait Ben why don’t we do their special ones first?” “Oh yeah good thinking Y/N.” All three of our kids had their own personalised baubles that Ben’s mum had given them when they were born so they could put them on the tree. I cuddled into Ben’s side as I watched them place them onto the tree Alfie helping Erin feeling so complete with them all. “Daddy c’mon you have to help your being lazy.” I laughed at Harvey’s comment. “Oh I’m sorry bud, c’mon then lets put the rest on.” It took another 15 minutes to finish decorating the tree. “Wait Benji, we haven’t put the star up.” “Oh yeah, why don’t you do it babe, and then that way there won’t be any arguing about who gets to do it.” “Okay.” I grabbed the angel and placed it on the top. “It looks so good kids. Shall we get a picture of you in front of it.” “Yeahhh!” I got my phone and took a picture of them pulling a big grin on their faces. “How about, whilst daddy puts the outside decorations up you three go and hang your stocking on your bedroom doors.” They raced upstairs stockings in hand and Ben headed outside to put the lights up. *TIME SKIP* “Y/N? I’m done.” “Okay I’ll get the kids.” I went upstairs and found them all in Alfie’s room playing. “Your dads put the decorations up outside do you want to go and see them.” They all nodded and got ready to go outside. Ben had done an astonishing job, the house looked more gorgeous than usual all lit up. “Woahhh!” The kids were impressed with Ben’s work. “Pretty lights daddy.” “They are aren’t they.” Ben scooped Erin up and cuddled her into his arms. I pulled the boys close to me and then Ben pulled us all together. “I love you Y/N.” “I love you too.” I whispered back. I was smitten with our little family and was so excited for Christmas.

Thank you for reading, hope you liked it.

I might do some more Christmas one’s if anyone has ideas or requests let me know.