𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

this fanfiction doesn't necessarily follow the storyline, keep that in mind.

anyway, here's the main info below!

+

READER

has the ability to manipulate the elements such as air, water, fire, and earth. but for her to be able to do this, she must be near the element before being able to control it!

-

dabi/touya x fem reader

THIS STORY CONTAINS MANGA/ANIME SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

this story also contains the following...
mention of abuse/suicide, violence, gore, angst, sexual situations, and harsh language!

+

FANDOM!

READER

ALIAS: Elementa

AGE: 22

GENDER: Female

BLOOD TYPE: n/a

QUIRK: Elementalist

STATUS!

STATUS: Alive

BIRTHPLACE: n/a

OCCUPATION: pro hero, U.A teacher helper

-

Touya and you had been friends from a very young age. Growing further into your teenage years, you both finally realized your liking for each other. You were best friends and nobody could keep you two apart. Well...except Endeavor. He despised you for distracting his son, Touya. Both of you would have to sneak around to be with each other, this lasted for a few years. The fun you had together had come to a heart-wrenching end. Touya had died. Leaving his family and you behind. Seven years later, you finally reunite and stand in front of each other for the first time.

-

PLAYLIST AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY AND SOUNDCLOUD.
LINK IN BIO.

-

NOTE: I know that Touya's backstory has now been fully revealed, but it wasn't when I made the plot for this. things such as his age when "dying" will also be different in this storyline.