𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Hawks left earlier and you now laid in bed, staring at the wall ahead of you as you begin to breathe heavily. You're tired and want to sleep, but you just can't.

You almost wish Hawks had stayed with you, to help overturn these thoughts you kept having. Swallowing hard, you purse your lips, and your hand slides into your underwear.

All night you had been waiting to do this, and now that you finally had the chance you just tried to fight the urge. But it was getting crazy. You just kept thinking about him. Why? You kept asking yourself.

Finally, you allow yourself to relax and close your eyes.

If only you can just move your fingers the way you want. They won't move.

You feel a cool breeze enter the room and you look over, seeing as Touya stand's there. Your eyes widen and you move out of bed.

A smirk is on Touya's face and you push him against the wall. "What the hell are you doing showing up here? Are you crazy?!" You almost regret mentioning the crazy part, but the smirk remains on Touya's face.

"Yes, you know I'm crazy. I'm here because I couldn't help but notice that you were feeling quite lonely." He's looking around your room carefully. "At least you're alone, at last."

He walks past you, heading over to your bed and taking a seat on it.

"We're not friends, Touya. You can't just come in here whenever you feel like it." You cross your arms, staring ahead at him.

"You're right...we're not friends. We used to be best friends." Touya says, staring right back at you.

You let out a sigh but before you can say anything, he's standing and walking toward you.

Taking steps back, your back hits the wall you had pushed him against earlier and he puts his arms up against the wall. "Why did you open your window? You knew I was up there didn't you...why else would you have opened it? It's not raining tonight."

"Feel free to dream about whatever you want, but I didn't open the window because of you." You roll your eyes and he tilts his head in response.

Moving your hand around, he looks down and grabs your wrist. "Trying to use your quirk against me?"

You stare at him.

"Now, are we going to talk about what I walked in on earlier? It seemed like you were having a little trouble...let me help you." Touya says these words soft and sweetly, it's sending shivers down your spine.

Turning your head away from him, you try to go under his arm but he stops you.

"If anybody sees you here..." You say and he shakes his head.

"Nobody is going to see me here. You're fine, okay? Just relax."

You're finally able to move away from him and you walk over to the bed, taking a seat. "Why did you have to come into my life again?" You try to say it quietly enough he couldn't hear, but he did.

He would be lying if he said those words didn't hurt him. But how can he blame you?

Touya is walking toward you and you're watching him. "Let me help you."

Leaning over once he reaches his destination, he's now hovering over you. Slowly, you begin to fall back onto the bed as he grabs a hold of you. Your heart skips a beat and you look into his bright eyes.

You're debating if you want to kiss him. He's right here in front of you and you've done it before. One more wouldn't hurt, right? That's what you keep trying to tell yourself, which is so confusing. You know that you should call for help, or at least attempt to do something, but he makes you weak.

And you just miss him so much.

His lips brush over yours briefly as you lay against the bed softly. Touya kisses your neck and you stare up at the ceiling, fighting to keep your eyes open.

Your head begins to ache and you're feeling overwhelmed. Taking him by surprise, you push him back. His back hits the wall and he's staring across the room at you as you rise.

Touya lets out a breath. "I'm sorry."

Nothing else is said after that. It's silent in the room, all you can hear is the wind blowing. Giving him one last look, you lay down and turn your back to him.

You hear the window being closed. He's staying with you tonight.

Suddenly, you feel the bed dip and you swallow hard and try to get comfortable. Once you stop moving, he slowly lifts your shirt, and using his index finger, he begins tracing letters on your back. This sends chills down your spine.

It's hard to figure out what he spelled out.

Turning around, you face him and he pulls you closer to him, wrapping an arm around you. You want to know what he's exactly feeling at this moment, as he probably already knows how you feel.

But either way, you allow yourself to fall asleep in his arms, close to his warm body. 

-

in honor of how sexy he looked during the recent mha ep