𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

You took your sweet time finding where to go. A day had already past and it was almost dark. You knew that there would still be people at the U.A so that's exactly where you went. The whole way over here, you tried to figure out how to tell them everything without actually telling them anything.

That made no sense.

There was no way you would be able to do that, so instead, you decided on lying. The thought alone made you feel like shit, but you couldn't do that to him regardless of who he's become.

Walking into the building, you walked around and wondered what you'd even say. Suddenly you stopped. "Y/n!" your eyes widened, Momo rushing over to you, Jirou following after her. "you're okay!"

You look down at them. "Yeah," you mumble. "Jirou! Go get Aizawa," Momo demanded to which Jirou nodded, running away not too long after. "let's go sit down."

Momo led you further down the hall and found a place for you two to sit, waiting patiently for Aizawa. You stared at the wall, feeling guilty. Thumps could be heard from down the hall. "Y/n!" Hawks called out your name, his face lighting up at the sight of you.

His arms wrapped around you. More people were following him, but you couldn't see who yet. Slowly, your arms wrapped around him as well and you continued to stare at the wall. "I'm so glad you're okay," he mumbles.

"Hawks...you may want to give her some space," Momo said, looking at your expression. He instantly pulled away, scanning your face. "Are you okay?"

You nod. "Y-yeah," Aizawa, All Might, Midnight, and Present Mic stood there off to the side with Jirou. Hawks smiled at you. "Did they do anything to you?" you looked away from him, pushing away slowly.

"Did you escape?" Aizawa questioned, stepping forward. Here goes nothing. "I don't remember anything...I just...woke up somewhere," your heart was pounding, feeling as though it was about to burst.

Present Mic frowned. "They probably did something to her memory, that way she couldn't tell us where they were located," he defended you. "Yeah, but why did they let her go in the first place?" Midnight questioned, glancing around at her fellow Heroes.

"We should take her to the infirmary," All Might says, Hawks nodding. "Okay, let's go. I can take her," you shake your head. "I'm fine, okay? I just want to go home,"

Hawks began to protest, but you couldn't hear him, everything going silent. All Might put a hand on your shoulder and you quickly look over, a confused look on his face. "Y/n,"

You suddenly became light-headed and Hawks' eyes widened, seeing as your body began to fall limp and he caught you.

-

"I don't know why'd they'd let her go? Obviously, they had to have done something to her for them to do that," your eyes remained close, listening in on the conversation that went on not too far away from you. "Hawks...has Y/n...ever lied to you?"

His eyes widened before quickly narrowing his eyes at Aizawa. "I'm not saying she is, I'm just asking a question," Aizawa glanced over at the bed. "No, she's never lied to me," when Hawks answered, he almost hesitated. You wouldn't lie to him, would you? As far as he knew, you haven't. And he deeply trusted you. His best friend.

That was going to be bothering him for a while. "Eraser...I don't want you to think she's lying. What reason would she have to lie? She was kidnapped by them...and anything could have happened to her. I'm just thankful...she's okay," his hand reached up, clutching the clothing that surrounded his heart. "I trust her. And so should we all,"

Aizawa stood up straight and began to walk away, hands being shoved into his pocket.

Hawks watched him leave the room. "Hawks," you stare at him, him turning around to look at you. "You're awake, how are you feeling?"

"Does nobody trust me?" he pulled up a chair, sitting next to the bed. "I don't know why they wouldn't. We have nothing to worry about, right? What reason do you have for lying?" Hawks stayed hopeful.

You continued to stare into his golden eyes, his heart aching when you didn't respond. "Do you remember anything?" shaking your head, you sigh. "No, I don't. I already told you I just remember waking up," you answer.

"Try to dig in there for me—"

"Hawks, I just told you that I can't remember anything. My head hurts okay? I just need sleep," you were about to cave, the anxiousness seeping through you. He nods slowly before standing. "I'll leave you to rest then,"

Glancing at him, you noticed the sad look on his face and you already knew he was thinking the worst. Hawks was ready to go kill them but contained himself. Stepping out of the room, there stood All Might talking with Aizawa. Hawks casually walked by them, both of them staring at each other while the younger hero walked down the hall.

-

I hope you're all doing well and staying out of trouble.

happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate <3