𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The day was long and boring. There wasn't anything you really wanted to do anyway, but regardless you felt lost.

Later that night as you lay on the couch watching TV, there was a knock at the door. You continued to lie there since you didn't feel like moving at all.

If they really needed you, they would just call you or something. You hoped they'd go away though. But much to your dismay, they didn't. Instead, they only knocked again.

"Go away!" you shout out which you immediately regretted before jumping up quickly to go to the door, getting annoyed. Aizawa stood there and you took a step back. "sorry...about that."

He clears his throat and you look away for a second. "Would you like to come inside?" you ask and he shakes his head before speaking. "I simply just came to tell you that you don't need to come in tomorrow," your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach. That sentence killed your whole mood.

"What? Why not. That's all I have to do with m—" he stared at you, which made you stop. "Is it because you don't trust me?

Aizawa shook his head and continued to stare at you. "Look, I'm the one that trained you. I think I know you better than some people,"

"In other words, you don't believe or trust me," Aizawa took a step back as you said this and then realized that this whole thing was just a bad idea. You didn't think you'd be able to make it for much longer at this rate. "I'll see you soon. Take care of yourself kid,"

He turned away and disappeared while you quickly shut the door, leaning up against it.

You randomly felt like going and lying in bed because of how tired you felt. But once you begin to walk away from the door, there was another knock, which irritated you. Was it Aizawa again? Did he forget to add something? Or was he coming back to tell you that you were fired? You hoped it wasn't but who else could it possibly be? You were overthinking everything.

Opening the door, Hawks stood there. "I waited for him to leave before flying in. I know, I can leave if you want me to. I just wanted—" a tear slipped down your cheek and you wrapped your arms around him. "I'm sorry for snapping at you," Hawks was surprised but he soon wrapped his arm around you, holding you close.

"No, it's okay. I get it. Things have been rough," Hawks says and you nod before dragging him inside the apartment. "do you wanna do something? If you're not busy?"

He smiled as he shut the door. "I'd love to do something. Perhaps a movie? And we can order some food?" Hawks was glad to see a slight smile on your face, even if it was small. He loved seeing you happy.

You nod and that's what you both do. Just like old times. You felt bad. And it was nice to do this, considering everything that has happened.

A nice movie with some good food with your best friend. "I've been kinda hurtful toward you, I'm sorry," you kinda glance at him as you say these, seeing as he seemed unbothered by it.

"Don't worry about it, Y/n. I just wanna forget about it honestly," his eyes were glued to the T.V and regardless of what he said, you still felt the need to apologize further. You couldn't think of any better way of wording things.

And the thought of telling him about Dabi crossed your mind. But he would definitely freak out if you told him. Then he'd know about it and fully understand why you acted the way you did.

Maybe since you two were close, he'd understand. Then you mentally kicked yourself, knowing you couldn't risk that. "I just need you to know, despite...what you said. I'm scared to get close to you because I...don't ever want to go through losing someone I desperately care for again. Things have gotten complicated recently, and I don't need you to worry. Because I need to deal with it on my own. And I want you to know, that we're okay,"

Hawks looks at you and then he smiles. He debates if he wants to go in for a kiss or not, or if that would ruin the whole mood. You kept seeing his eyes divert to your lips, and you let out a cough, shifting your body again. "Okay, back to the movie, sorry," you say quickly and Hawks sighs to himself before excusing himself to go to the bathroom. While he walked down the hall, you grabbed the pillow and held it close to your chest.

You wondered what Dabi was doing, and if he was thinking about you at this moment. Probably not, but you missed his touch. The thought alone made your eyes close, that way you could remanence the way he had touched you.

The way he kissed you, you wanted to feel it again. And suddenly, your eyes opened, feeling frustrated for thinking about him like that. A villain. This was going to be fucking hard.