𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

You feel cold as your eyes open, seeing as the sun was shining brightly into the room.

Touya is gone.

Raising up from the bed, you bring your legs to the side of the bed and head over to the window, which is still closed from last night. You look down at the people going about their business down in the streets.

Your mind drifts away to the Todoroki's, wondering what they are up to. Stepping away from the window, you go over to check the time. Shouto should be home at this time, same with his siblings.

Getting an idea, you start to get dressed, preparing to head to the Todoroki family household. Hopefully, everybody was home. You thought about Enji, hoping that he isn't there with them.

Touya went through a lot because of him. Both of you did. Together.

Leaving the house, you decide to just walk there. It wasn't that far, and it felt decent out today. Not only that, that'll give you time to clear your mind before you get there to see them. On the way there, you picked up some soba for them. You remember that it's Shouto's favorite food.

The walk there was nice and relaxing for the most part. You make it there and you find yourself standing at their front door.

You're just stuck there, staring directly at it. You try to lift your hand to knock on the door, but you just can't. Suddenly, your body begins to tremble and there are tears slipping from your eyes.

This makes you feel terrible. Knowing that he is alive and now you're visiting them. It solely feels wrong for you to know, and for his own family to be left in the dark. But allowing them to know is also wrong. It's not your place to tell them that he's alive and in a bad place.

Besides, you wouldn't want to say too much.

"Y/n, nobody home?" The voice asks behind you, which makes you glance back at him.

You hide your face from him and wipe the tears with your free hand. But he notices and walks up to you. "Everything okay?"

"I just wanted to check up on everybody, see how they were doing, that's all." You say.

Enji stands there, confused about why you could've been crying. "They went out today. Are you all right?" He places a hand on your shoulder and you flinch, instantly he pulls his hand back. "I hope you're recovering well..."

Finally, you look at him. He notices your red eyes and furrows his brows. "Please, come inside. Let's talk?"

"No, that's fine. If they're not here, I'll just leave and come by another time." You start to walk past him.

"I'm sorry." He says aloud, making you stop in your tracks. "I'm sorry for what happened during those years. I know you really loved him."

Loved. It almost stung to hear him say it in the past tense. "You hated me. Never wanted me around at all, and if you caught us together, you just...you're a monster. And a terrible father. Touya deserved so much better, he was sweet and kind. And now he's —" You stop yourself, thinking of a better way to word it. "Gone."

Would things be different if you had left with Touya the night he asked? Considering how much trouble you'd both be causing, it was a terrible idea. It's hard for you to imagine yourself working alongside him. No. You wouldn't have allowed him to take that path. And he'd be here.

"Fuck the heroes." He said, making your brows knit together. "Come be at my side, we can go wherever you want after I do this one thing." You let out a sigh as you remember what was said after kidnapping you.

If you are given the chance to speak to him again, you'd like to ask about their plans with Bakugou, and why he changed them for you.

"Regardless of all of that, it wasn't hard to tell that you two loved each other. Which is why I always kept you two apart, and I've realized that I was selfish of me. Back then, I didn't care. I only cared about his progress and his training. You distracted him." Enji tried to explain but you just stare at him.

Whenever you were very young, your father died on a mission. And a bit before that, your mother died during childbirth. Having no other family, they forced you into child care. It was terrible for a bit and you moved home to home. There were always issues with them or they would send you back because having a child in the house was too much.

At the age of 6, that's when you met Touya. It was instantly that you two became good friends. You were always together and he protected you the best he could at the time, in his own way. 

You two met in the hospital.

Something happened with the family you were with at the time, and he was there with his mother because his baby brother Natsuo was sick.

"Why are you here?" He asks, sitting beside you in the play area.

You look over at him, looking into his turquoise eyes. "I don't know. They didn't say much to me on the way over here."

Touya is looking over at your foster father while he waits anxiously for something. "I'm Touya."

"Y/n." You say, noticing the white streak in his hair. "How old are you? You're turning old."

He's shocked. "Old?! I'm only 6!"

His words make you laugh but then an angry man is walking toward the both of you and it startles you, grabbing Touya and forcing him away from you. "It's time to go home."

As he's being pulled away by the man, Touya can only look at you, mesmerized by the way you laughed moments earlier.

When you saw each other again a few days after that, you two were inseparable. And things were difficult, considering at the beginning of your friendship, you were hardly able to see each other. But Rei would always find a way for him to see you.

"I can't ever forgive you." You simply put and turn, walking away from the household and leaving him there.

-

thanks for 10k <33

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 25, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

DEAD TO ME | TOUYA TODOROKIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें