𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

They made you stay at the hospital, just in case anything popped up or something happened. You insisted you were fine, but they felt this was best. You cried yourself to sleep that night.

Here you were helping a villain, just because he was somebody you used to know. Technically, you were helping all of them but you didn't want to think of it that way. When you woke up, you looked over, seeing Hawks walking in. "Did I wake you up?" he asked, smiling at you.

You shook your head and sat up, noticing the bag he held in his hand. "How are you feeling? I brought you some breakfast,"

"Thanks," you reply, messing around with your fingers anxiously. Hawks sat on the edge of the bed. He took notice and averted his attention back to the food. "I got you your favorite," he grins while pulling out a small container.

You kept telling yourself to pull it together. Doing these weird things, Hawks will notice and right now he's the only one who believes you. "I gotta make sure you still eat healthily, and if I'm not mistaken, you're able to go home today,"

"Fucking finally. I shouldn't even be here right now, this is stupid," you say and he stares at you while handing the food to you. Taking it, you open it up and he hands you a fork. "nobody believes me."

Hawks felt bad, remembering everything he has heard about you. "I believe you, Y/n. That's all that matters," he would later go talk to Aizawa about it and ask why he doesn't trust you. He was the main one that didn't. "No..." you shake your head, staring ahead. "it feels like the people that were proud of me...are the ones that don't trust me. Doesn't that tell you anything?"

They had every right not to trust you, but were you really making it seem that easy? You were forgetting that Aizawa was really smart. "I'm happy you trust me, Hawks...but the others matter to me just as much, I want them to believe me too,"

He understood that, nodding his head. "Let's eat, okay?"

You two ate together and you couldn't help but wonder if Hawks even believed you. He said he did, but he could be lying, just like you were.

-

Hawks walked down the hall, his eyes landing on Aizawa as he coolly walked toward him. "Aizawa," he starts, stopping him. Aizawa looked at him. "What do you want?"

"What reason does Y/n have to lie?" Aizawa started to walk forward again, Hawks sighing and walking backward to keep up with him. "didn't you train her? You think you'd know her better than anyone in this school!"

"You just answered the question for yourself," Hawks stopped as his eyes grew wider, Aizawa walking past him. "Then why..." Aizawa stopped, glancing back as Hawks slowly turned around. "why would she lie?"

Silence sat between them for a moment, Aizawa looking ahead once more. "No clue, yet. Maybe they did something to her. Perhaps it's best to keep your distance Hawks, you seem too attached," Hawks turned completely, staring at Aizawa as he continued on with his journey.

Touya walked into his room with you on his mind. You still weren't home and he figured you were at the hospital. There was no way he could get there without being seen, so he didn't risk it.

Were you ratting him out? You definitely weren't. He had no idea how much anxiety was coursing through you, feeling as if you were about to cave every time you spoke up. "Dabi?" Toga opened the door, a smile spread across her face. "Go away, Toga," he turned his back to her, her smile turning into a small frown.

He felt it coming. He was going to break down at any minute, he couldn't afford to let her see. "Toga, I just said—" her arms wrapped around him, taking him by surprise. Glancing down at her, he was confused. "She's very pretty,"

"Yeah...she is," he stared at the wall. "Is that why you love her?"

Touya felt comfortable in this position. "No...I mean, yeah, but no. Y/n was my best friend when we were kids...I ruined her. I hate myself for what I did to her. All because I was jealous...and I wanted revenge,"

"I think she forgives you," Toga says as she kept her arms wrapped around him. "What makes you think that?"

She sighs. "She was sad when she had to leave. She was nice to us...Y/n seemed okay here. If Y/n hated us or even looked at us differently, she would have treated us harshly, and she didn't. And besides, the way she looked at you the whole time she was here says it all,"

That made him feel somewhat better. It still doesn't help the fact that he did what he did to you. "That doesn't really mean she forgives me. She probably doesn't even love me, I can see why...I don't even love myself,"

"I love you. You're like the big brother I never had. And there are several things we don't know about you that she does. Sometimes, I'd listen to your talks with her..."

He wanted to be mad about that last part, but he didn't. Instead, he got upset, his body beginning to shake. Touya looked down, blood slipping from his eyes. He stared at the floor, watching as the blood dripped. He hated himself.

-

writing commissions opened <3 check out my message board/bio (ko-fi)

sorry for not updating for a bit

(also made a discord server for like writing and art. called mind's eye cafe, link on my message board but you may have to scroll down a bit to see the announcement)