𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

You stared into his familiar eyes until you had fully flown past him, stumbling as you landed on your feet. "Bakugou! Calm down!" you hollered at him, though it was pointless. Looking around all the smoke from the explosions, you had realized the villain was no longer standing there.

You gasped, standing quickly and taking another look around. Why the hell did he change plans, you thought to herself. Taking a glance back, you worriedly hoped for Aizawa to show up.

"Y/n!" Bakugou then shouted, making you look forward. You dodged the knife quickly, moving your head to the side. The blonde girl stood, a smile on her face. Another explosion. You used your hands to block the flying debris, suddenly using your wind to deflect it as you had earlier. "I said calm down, Bakugou! Please!"

He stood breathless, gazing around for one of the villains to attack. You felt a presence behind you and you opened your palm slightly. You were ready until a hand landed on your shoulder, taking you by surprise and you suddenly vanished. Bakugou turned quickly, his eyes widening. "Bastards!" he jumped up, going to attack when a warp appeared. "give her back!"

"Better luck next time," said a smirking Dabi, the warp closing rapidly. Bakugou landed on the ground, letting out a groan.

-

You had been asleep for hours, finally coming to your senses in the unfamiliar building. "That's a stupid girl! Does that look like Bakugou to you?" someone spat, scolding Dabi.

"No, she doesn't. But she opposed a threat to us," Dabi lied, shrugging casually. "You think I'm stupid? You should've just killed her," your eyes fluttered open, lifting your head carefully to look at the figures in the room.

So, they had managed to capture me, you thought to yourself.

Once realizing you had woken up, Dabi faced you. "Give us a moment, will ya?" Shigaraki let out a groan. "I want Bakugou!" he commanded like a child as he left the room. "Stay away from me," your eyes searched his turquoise ones. Why does he look so much like him, you thought, almost crying at the thought. It made you feel stupid. "Just shut up and let me look," he demanded.

His skin was burnt in most places, staples holding it together. He had three nose studs on the right side and four ear piercings, on both ears. And yet, he still looked and felt so familiar to you. Dabi touched your cheek, checking out the cut you hadn't discovered yet. You flinched, feelings his fingers graze your skin, but his touch felt good, it was gentle. Your eyes then closed, unexpectedly, finding comfort in his touch.

"I told her not to do anything, stupid girl," Dabi then pulled back from you looking down at you as your eyes began to open. "Have I gone crazy," a tear slipped from your eye, Dabi having to look away from you as you questioned herself.

You knew deep down, it was him. But refused to believe. Who is this? Did someone take his body and make it into their own? Why were you here? "Sadly, you haven't," your eyes widened. "but you should know now that Touya is my dead name. I go by Dabi now."

"No," you said instantly, still refusing to believe. "I'm dreaming."

The sadness consumed you, forcing you to break down into tears. You were tied up, not being able to comfort yourself. Your head swayed, shaking the tears. "You're not him," everything only made sense, though.

You thought that your world had crashed so many years ago, but no...this was it. Dabi faced you once again, staring into your eyes and leaning down to you. "Star," he said softly, and you felt the sudden urge to wrap your arms around him. But I can't, you screamed internally. "I can't...why," his head tilted to the side, looking away from you.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Touya stood, walking toward the door. "I didn't know you would be there."

You stared at him, your eyes red. "Can...you just let me explain?" he turned instantly, facing you. "Please," you begged him, letting out a sob. "I don't understand at all. Why are you with the league? Why aren't you dead!?"

Touya wanted to cry, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he sat in front of her. "Before everything...I asked if you wanted to run away with me," he began.

You laid in bed, watching TV before the door opened, revealing Touya. "Touya," Raising from the bed, Touya rushed over to you. "Let's run away together," he grabbed onto your hand suddenly, giving it a tight squeeze. "What?" you let out a low laugh, taking a look around and crossing your legs.

"Just forget everything here, go someplace else," he searched your eyes, hoping for an answer. "T-touya, you know we can't. We live here and have families-" he shook his head. "all we need is each other, remember? Do this with me, Star,"

You stared at him, not knowing what to say. "Touya, we can't. You know that," that was your final answer and it broke his heart. "Right..." his hand slipped out of yours swiftly and he took a step back. "I'm sorry for asking."

"You said no. So I did the only thing I thought would work. I didn't want to leave you...I didn't. I just had to get away from him. And now I'm working with the league to bring that bastard down," Touya gave a brief explanation to her. "I'm sorry it had to be this way."

Shaking your head, your eyes closed. "No...you don't mean that. You fucking kidnapped me, Touya!" his head snapped toward you. "Keep your voice down, nobody knows," he demanded while leaning up closer to you. "Touya! Touya!" you screamed before Touya covered your mouth with his hand.

"I hate you," your voice was muffled and he stared down at you with helpless eyes. "No you don't," he said. It hurt that he was right. Despite the huge reveal, there was no way you could ever hate him. He's just not the person he used to be. His hair was dyed from white to black. His hopeful turquoise eyes, gone, dull. And most importantly, he lost his smile. "Get some sleep," Touya pulled his hand away and lightly tapped your cheek before walking away and leaving you to cry to yourself.

-

hope you're still enjoying