𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Give me your hand," Touya held his hand out for you to take. Taking a look around your surroundings, you finally reached up for his hand for him to pull you up. "What if we get caught?" you laughed nervously. He intertwined your fingers once you were up, leading you over to a certain spot.

Once again, you looked around, making sure the two of you were alone. The thought of you guys getting caught fueled you, but then again, you didn't want Touya to get in trouble. Touya stopped, taking a seat on the roof and looking up to you. "Lie with me," he said, his fingers slipping from between yours.

You two were sneaking around because of his father. This was your first time doing so, you just couldn't be away from each other any longer.

You smiled, happily obeying and taking a seat next to him before lying back. Slowly, you leaned over, resting your chin on his chest and staring into his beautiful turquoise eyes. "Look at the stars with me," his voice was soft. The smile remained on your face, moving your head and wrapping your arm around his and you pushed your head against his shoulder, your eyes moving to look at the night sky.

Never once have you ever felt so comfortable like this before. Laying here at his side. You really adored Touya. For the whole ten years that you had known each other, every good memory you've ever had was with him.

Nobody had ever brought you so much joy. Sometimes you wondered if it's because you had nobody other than him, perhaps that was true...but he took care of you, and you took care of him. You then let out a raspy gasp, making Touya turn his head. "Y/n? You okay?" his eyes softened and he leaned upward, bringing you with him.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking and I guess I started crying," you let out a soft laugh. Touya caressed your cheek, wiping your tears away. "What were you thinking about? You know I'm always here, no matter what," Touya smiled brightly. God, you loved that smile.

You looked away shyly, pushing his hand away and wiping your eyes. Touya stared at you, a small smile on his face. To him, you always looked perfect. It didn't matter what you were doing; eating, crying, training. Anything. "Sorry if you're uncomfortable with being out here so late with me," Touya then scratched the back of his head. "let's get you home."

When he went to stand up, you stopped him. "No, it's not that," you said to him. "It's just..."

He was confused, but he slowly sat back down and looked at you intently. Touya was ready to hear whatever you had to say to him. "T...Touya," your words were shaky and it began to make him nervous.

Suddenly, he began thinking that something had happened to you while you were out. Or that you didn't want to be his friend anymore. Touya would be hurt, but he'd understand.

You stared at him and then decided to just go for it, kissing him quickly. Touya remained frozen in his spot, confused as to what had just happened. He couldn't help but ask himself if you had actually felt comfortable with kissing him. Pulling away from him, you studied his face, looking for an answer or response.

"Did you just kiss me?" Touya had questioned you aloud, in a teasing manner. You suddenly looked away from him, your face heating up with embarrassment. "I did. What about it?"

She likes me back, Touya happily cheered inside his head. He was just super happy that it wasn't anything bad. "I really wish you would have said something," he let out a breath, looking at you strangely. Your lips parted slightly. "I wanted to be the first one to kiss you."

You huffed and turned away from him. "Hey, don't be so embarrassed, Star," Touya grinned and crawled to get a look at your face. When you went to turn away from him again, he grabbed hold of your chin and forced you to look up at him. "I enjoyed it."

Leaning down, his soft lips touched yours. The kiss wasn't quick this time, it was slow and passionate. Your first real kiss ever. He made sure not to overstep his boundaries, but fuck had he been waiting for this moment forever. Imagining it to happen wasn't ever this close to how it actually felt.

"I'm really glad to have you, Touya," you pulled back from the kiss, staring up at him as he was taller than you. "I'm lucky to have you. All we need is each other," Touya finally stood up, even though he didn't want this moment to end. "I don't wanna keep you out too late, okay? I need to get you home."

-

Your eyes opened and closed, the sun beaming down onto your face. Letting out a groan, you rolled over and pushed your face in your pillow. "Same shit over and over again," you said, aggravated with the dream you had yet again.

Of course, the dreams would start back up, right when things were starting to feel somewhat okay. Every time you wake up from a dream like that, all you feel is, anger and pain.

Having to relive something that meant so much to you, knowing you'd never be able to touch him again...it hurt. You used to be so genuinely happy because of him and now all you do is put on a show.

You wanted to believe you were getting better.

Forcing yourself out of bed, you headed into the kitchen, making tea for yourself. There was nothing you had planned for the day since U.A wasn't having any classes today. You were a teacher helper, thanks to All Might.

Aizawa appreciated having you around, even though you once mentioned how much of a burden you were constantly. He made sure to tell you that you weren't. There was a knock on the door, making you let out a small sigh. Your hair was still a mess and you only wore a robe and slippers, but you were way too tired to really care about that right now.

Walking over to the door, you looked through the peephole and saw nobody, which confused you. Opening the door, you stepped out of the apartment and checked your surroundings, nobody in sight.

Probably just a bunch of kids messing around with me, you thought and headed back inside, locking the door. When you turned back around, you let out a scream, dropping the cup you had in your hand, it shattering on the hardwood floor.

-

this book went under editing so I could change it to an x reader, anyway. thanks for reading and welcome back if you had read it before. instead of publishing all at once, I'm still going to try to publish weekly. there are fourteen chapters, and maybe I can write more and blah blah

have a good day and stay safe!

(also starting fresh)