THREE; IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
003 is that who i think it is?

" that can't possibly be her, she's taller
than her...has longer hair- wait that
actually might be blanche! "

— 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
"SHIT THIS PLACE is bigger than i thought." dua laughed as her and blanche had entered at george's park.

"hm i'm pretty sure gaffers office is up here?" blanche helped herself upstairs. "yeah dua it's up here." blanche yelled towards to come up whilst she knocked on his door.

"blanche you've made it" gaffers hugged blanche as he shook hands with dua. "so the studio is down here where the lads took their photos with their jerseys." gaffers led the two girls into the humongous room where all cameras and outfits were.

"after you'd be outside on the other pitch rehearsing if needed, you don't have to worry about any backup dancers , that's already been covered. you probably might get given a few ." blanche had nodded her head as she watched him walk out.

"bit strange i'm in the same place as my ex without him knowing." blanche mumbled to herself before making her way towards the stylist.

"okay what do we think?" blanche asked as she stepped towards dua. "damn i'd do you if i weren't dating anwar." dua laughs as she made blanche twirl around.

"alright you just want to pose for the camera, nothing to extraordinary but not to basic is you get me?" the camera man chuckled abit which makes blanche laugh. "yeah i get you."

after about half an out of taking photos, blanche had gone behind the camera to see the final shots. "ooo i like that picture of me and the football to be honest, or that close up one." blanche points out whilst the cameraman was scrolling through the photos.

meanwhile dua was in the cafeteria helping herself to free food "i know the food is free, but does it really need to be just healthy food?" dua groans before picking up a salad.

"can't believe chilly still fell over, that's something i won't shut up about for week." dua heard that familiar laugh, ben's laugh.

"oh for fuck sakes" dua mumbled before leaving her foor unattended as she tried to get out before the lads came in. she was obviously too late.

"dua? dua! woah i haven't seen you aswell in ages." declan smiled, dua couldn't help but also smile despite not wanting to see ben. "i've missed you aswell as mase and jack." dua smiled as she pulled the three into a hug, she purposely 'forgotten' about ben.